Question about Netflix and XBL

Discus and support Question about Netflix and XBL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sister has an XBOX 360 and she only buys/uses XBL for Netflix usage. I know you don't need Gold for XBOX ONE to watch Netflix is this the same for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aRagingCanadian, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Question about Netflix and XBL

My sister has an XBOX 360 and she only buys/uses XBL for Netflix usage. I know you don't need Gold for XBOX ONE to watch Netflix is this the same for XBOX 360?

:)

aRagingCanadian, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Question about Netflix

You need to sign up for a Netflix account on their website. Then link it following the xbox instructions. It now costs £6.99 or £7.99 a month. You do NOT need Gold to watch Netflix or any other app that requires a subscription.

GrimStreaker80, Jun 5, 2014
  3. curley jack
    curley jack Guest
    Question about Netflix

Hey guys, quick question about netflix, does it all require to use it is me being gold or do I need to sign up to netflix prior to using it on 360

curley jack, Jun 5, 2014
  4. GrimStreaker80 Win User

Question about Netflix

You need to sign up for a Netflix account on their website. Then link it following the xbox instructions. It now costs £6.99 or £7.99 a month. You do NOT need Gold to watch Netflix or any other app that requires a subscription.
  5. commander sisko Win User

Random disconnects while using netflix.

like i said, my internet is 100%. the problem is with either netflix, or xbox live, nothing else. not the internet or router or service provider or anything. my question is, is there anyway i could reconfigure my network to bypass the error thats occurring
    between netflix and xbl?
  6. WolF colakid56 Win User

Question about XBL Ambassadors

I'm pretty sure you can apply if you didn't do anything too serious, like hack a game or something like that. Other then that, if was only minimal, I'm sure you can apply.
  7. Epic Louie Win User

I don't think you'll get accepted if you've committed any serious offenses within the past year.
  8. OTB-912E7AEC-C588-44 Win User

Thanks for the reply, i will apply anyway and see what happens
Thema:

Question about Netflix and XBL

1. Question about Netflix and XBL - Similar Threads - Question Netflix XBL

2. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  3. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...
  4. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  5. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  6. Questions about using Netflix on one account, different Xbox's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about using Netflix on one account, different Xbox's: I have some questions about Netflix. I have an Xbox One in my room and an Xbox 360 in the living room. My brother wants Netflix in the living room and I might like Netflix in my room too. Can we...
  7. Question about Netflix with multiple Xboxes and multiple users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Netflix with multiple Xboxes and multiple users: Hi all, I'm having trouble finding the answers to my questions so I thought this would be the best place to find out. I'm thinking of getting Netflix, but I was wondering if there's any problems...
  8. 2 Xboxes, Netflix, strict nat question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes, Netflix, strict nat question.: I am running a Comcast Gateway. One Xbox One is hooked up via wireless (it barely goes on Xbox live to play games/voice chat it just usually streams Hulu, Netflix, etc), the other ethernet, with a...
  9. Question about Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Netflix: Hey guys, quick question about netflix, does it all require to use it is me being gold or do I need to sign up to netflix prior to using it on 360 dfa3101c-816c-4f3e-9a4e-35ccf860a9ed
  10. netflix question on my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    netflix question on my xbox live account: I am paying for xbox live gold account. I am using netflix on this account. Could you please let me know how can i use this netflix account on my PC. I am located in canada. Can i use netflix...