Question about order number verification

Discus and support Question about order number verification in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The only way to request a proof of purchase to the user due to item delivery issue seems to request the screenshot of users purchase history page... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 백승경(Brand Baek), Apr 3, 2019.

1. Question about order number verification

The only way to request a proof of purchase to the user due to item delivery issue seems to request the screenshot of users purchase history page including order number. (https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/43267/~what-is-proof-of-purchase-and-where-do-i-find-it%3F#Xbox_One)
    Could you let me know if there is the other way?
    If not, as the user can manipulate the screenshot, there should be some way to verify the order number. Is there any way I can verify it through some API?

Question about order number verification [​IMG]

:)

백승경(Brand Baek), Apr 3, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

I doubt they can with serial numbers. They would usually ask for your answers to the verification questions you added when you created the account.
  4. SpacySun5419228 Win User

Serial Number Verification!

Go to the settings and
    find the system info

You should see the serial number that the Xbox reads from the motherboard.

If it matches the serial number on the sticker on the back of the console, the original motherboard should still be intact.
    Thank man.

But my Xbox wont start up thats why suspect that.

Ive open the console, i see some ID numbers on motherboard but none of them is relatet with any on sticker!
  5. SpacySun5419228 Win User

Go to the settings and
    find the system info

If it matches the serial number on the sticker on the back of the console, the original motherboard should still be intact.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Go to the settings and
    find the system info

Thema:

1. Question about order number verification - Similar Threads - Question order number

2. Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending Order (Yup, One More question about that): Hi all, On Saturday I bought a Xbox One Controller (PUBG Edition) on the Microsoft Store. The money has already been taken out of my account but the order still pending for some reason. I read...
  3. International Pre-Order Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    International Pre-Order Question: Hello, I am a resident of the United States, who is considering pre-ordering Borderlands 3 digitally from the Xbox store. However, I will be in Australia for around a month before and a month...
  4. Warranty repair order/store question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty repair order/store question: I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty. But I realized I will be...
  5. Microsoft rewards warp speed quiz second question is not working properly any order i put them ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards warp speed quiz second question is not working properly any order i put them ...: please help asap i would like to earn my streak 9a85ad49-e22c-4a61-be66-1d7ebcd5403a
  6. Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards: If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the payment goes through under Microsoft rewards. Is...
  7. Pre-order PunchCard Mission Question

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-order PunchCard Mission Question: Greetings, I pre-ordered Call of Duty WW2 prior to the new punch card mission showing that title included. I have not earned ny prior mission rewards from this pre-order and I wanted to see if it...
  8. Forza 7 Pre-order Credits and Additional MyVIP Questions

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza 7 Pre-order Credits and Additional MyVIP Questions: Hi, I pre-ordered Forza 7 prior to its release and MyRewards was tracking that I had done so prior to the move to this new program. However, now I don't see it being tracked in my account. Also, I...
  9. Pre-ordering questions (Madden 19)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordering questions (Madden 19): Hello I am trying to pre-order Madden 19 Hall of Fame Edition. I know that I can get a discount with the pre-order and I can even get a larger discount if I subscribe to EA Access. I want to use...
  10. Pre-ordering question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-ordering question: quick question, I pre-ordered zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection last week and it is coming out Monday. I meant to pre-order the digital download but I apparently didn't because I says we don't...