Question about PS4 linking with microsoft account

Discus and support Question about PS4 linking with microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play minecraft on PS4 and on pc. I spent money on the ps4 minecraft and I would like to link my ps4 account with my microsoft account. Will the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagmaDripz, Jan 14, 2021.

1. MagmaDripz
    MagmaDripz Guest

I play minecraft on PS4 and on pc. I spent money on the ps4 minecraft and I would like to link my ps4 account with my microsoft account. Will the things i purchased on ps4 minecraft transfer to my PC minecraft account once I link ps4 with microsoft?

:)

MagmaDripz, Jan 14, 2021
  2. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  3. matheuspurkott Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

So recently, I updated my PS4 to the new Bedrock Minecraft, and I tried logging in for the first time, and I guess its linked with another PS4 account. Although I don't remember linking my Microsoft account with the Playstation network.

Could someone help me unlink this PS4 account from my Microsoft account so I can sign in?

(I'm new to the questions thing, so I didn't know what category and such to post this under, so don't judge lol)
  4. 優希向井 Win User

So recently, I updated my PS4 to the new Bedrock Minecraft, and I tried logging in for the first time, and I guess its linked with another PS4 account. Although I don't remember linking my Microsoft account with the Playstation network.

Could someone help me unlink this PS4 account from my Microsoft account so I can sign in?

(I'm new to the questions thing, so I didn't know what category and such to post this under, so don't judge lol)
  5. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  6. ByblosHex Win User

Same issue here. I need to "link" my PS4 account to my Microsoft account but when I try to do it, I get an error that it is already linked. I only have one PS4 account and only one Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Question about PS4 linking with microsoft account - Similar Threads - Question PS4 linking

2. Question on console enrollment from current to XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Question on console enrollment from current to XSX: My XSX is on the way, currently I have Xbox One S and am Alpha ring. I do NOT want my XSX to be in the Insider program, at least not yet. My question is: will the XSX auto-join me (since I'll use...
  3. Free Xbox Gold Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox Gold Question: Add Call Of Duty black ops 2 for free and minecraft for free for xbox 360 for February. cdf730a2-2ea7-4cfe-948f-0ec789386fc4
  4. XBox Gamming Menu Question ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Gamming Menu Question ?: I'm new , so be patient :) I have MSFS 2020 loaded on my PC. I click the Windows Button Key +G and the XBox Menu opens on the top middle of my screen. My objective is to monitor my PCs Performance...
  5. Xbox Update Preview Program question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview Program question: If I leave the update preview program will my console factory reset?? submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox mic issues not a repeat Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mic issues not a repeat Question: I bought a Xbox one RIG 700 mic and used it for only to months and suddenly the power button doesn’t work and it has no light or anything to signal it’s low battery,I always had my mic plug in so...
  7. Service order question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order question: Did my replace my series x get replaced with a new one? It was a out of warranty issue and they said they wouldnt cover it, but they registered a different serial number series x to my account....
  8. Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct: I have a question pertaining to an aspect of Minecraft Realms and LIVE Code of Conduct. On a friend's Minecraft realm yesterday, an Enderman was somehow aggro-ed, targeting me to attack me. I...
  9. Game pass 1$ question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass 1$ question: Hi everyone i have a question. If i buy one month PC game pass for 1$ and then 3 months of game pass ultimate for 1$ will i get 4 months ultimate? 3bb2d17e-a949-4e5a-8e56-8060076f0d35
  10. PS4 questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 questions: I dont know if yall already anwered this from some one else but why arent yall with play station beacause i have a minecraft skin that i made with skin seed the app and im trying to get the skin...