Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty

Discus and support Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to ask either xbox stuff or other insiders like me. Why Xbox, does not offer options of cleaning, checking and repairing OS files? In PC... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Polemarxos1988, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty

I would like to ask either xbox stuff or other insiders like me. Why Xbox, does not offer options of cleaning, checking and repairing OS files? In PC we have DISM and SFC commands for example, so, we can easily maintain integrity and stability.

submitted by /u/Polemarxos1988
    [link] [comments]

/u/Polemarxos1988, Nov 10, 2019
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Top 10 Multiplayer Games

Halo 3, no question about it.

MW3 is up there as well, since it's another quality shooter.
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

NO SOUND

Greetings, CADILLAC! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. We'll get this sorted out. You might want to check this page about improving audio quality of your console:

support.xbox.com/.../improve-audio-quality
    . In addition, I would encourage you to update your console's software by following these steps:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info
    . Give it a shot and let me know how it goes! Thanks a bunch. :)
  4. AndrewPeggs Win User

Questions about the update

First you'll want to watch your mouth in the forums. Cursing even if you do symbles isn't good. Anyways, do as F0reM4N stated and write in the preview forums if any issues.
  5. JayForeman Win User

Questions about the update

You'll likely be best served taking this input over to the preview forums. You can find those here ...

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

You'll find there are a few threads with others sharing your concerns and I am sure the team would appreciate bug reports and any constructive criticism.
  6. Gurnz4 Win User

Question about update

Yeah, the updates generally are needed in order of release. So you will probably need to go through each one if you remove them.
Thema:

Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty

1. Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty - Similar Threads - Question quality updates

2. Preorder question regarding Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Preorder question regarding Series S: Mods, feel free to remove if it doesn’t apply to this subreddit. I currently have a One X. I already planning on ordering the Series X. I’m also contemplating ordering the Series S so I have a...
  3. Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Wu god on xbox claim he can deacavite my xbox acc beacuse he has xbox Admin privileges and dev lock my acc if i dont give Him acess to it .. I had my acc hacked and got it back then he msgs me...
  4. Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question: I couldn't quite find anything on this and wasn't sure who exactly to ask, so here goes. I ended up getting an Xbox One X through the All Access program in November of 2019 through Amazon. When I...
  5. question for a friend (minecraft)

in XBoX on Mobile
    question for a friend (minecraft): my friend is playing on mobile (andriod) and she cant join nor get invites from me or from friends and this includes on her console also. no matter how many times ive tried she wouldnt get a...
  6. Question regarding audio quality Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding audio quality Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello everyone, I know this question may need further assistance elsewhere, but I am in the insider program so I thought I’d see if anyone else has this issue before I move on. Over the past few...
  7. Movie quality question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie quality question: I bought Robocop on XboxVideo on my console and watched it in HD. Good movie by the way, still prefer the original though. Now when I go to XboxVideo on my laptop it is only available to view in...
  8. Question on hooking up to Direct TV and quality.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on hooking up to Direct TV and quality.: Ok so I got a SAMSUNG Plasma Smart TV. I also have DIRECT TV WITH DVR. I have heard that If I hook the XB1 up via a HDMI that I loose quality. is this true? Also any other pros or cons on...
  9. To all that have input lag and picture quality questions...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To all that have input lag and picture quality questions...: Over the past 3 years I (at least "believe") have grown from a flaming young idiot to more understanding of the uses of YCbCr (compressed media) and RGB (uncompressed media or where ever...
  10. XBOX Game DVR quality question

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Game DVR quality question: I dont understand why, but every single game recording I make ater I record looks fine (720p presumably). The "original" video saves into my Game Clips under the name of the game it was recorded...