Question about Spotify 6 months free

Discus and support Question about Spotify 6 months free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi i bought game pass and the 6 months free spotify deal 3 days ago, but i can not find where my spotify code is or how to activate it anywhere.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sparkyzz, Oct 7, 2019.

1. sparkyzz
    sparkyzz Guest

hi

i bought game pass and the 6 months free spotify deal 3 days ago, but i can not find where my spotify code is or how to activate it anywhere. please can someone help. i have not been a subscriber of game pass or spotify before so i know i am eligible for
    the deal.

:)

sparkyzz, Oct 7, 2019
  2. sparkyzz Win User

ok thank you i will wait a bit longer.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. H3PA80R Win User

I would wait for a week like the others mentioned. If there will be no code mailed to you you should contact the support Team.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) appmessage center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days). The codes must be redeemed at the
    Spotify website listed in the message or email. Then, it’s time to get gaming and start listening."

I'd personally wait 7-10 days and then contact https://support.xbox.com if you haven't received your code by then.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I would suggest waiting at least 72 hours for it to pop up
Thema:

1. Question about Spotify 6 months free - Similar Threads - Question Spotify months

2. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  3. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  4. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...
  5. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...
  6. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  7. Ultimate Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Question: Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am...
  8. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  9. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  10. Gears 5 horde question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 horde question: can i play offline and how playing with locked slots with 4 bots if its online only and i keep getting booted from match saying something about connectivity issues net is fine xbox store is...