Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.

Discus and support Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It before tax or after tax. 69c09550-74a6-4d50-9032-eb99b2cb75ae Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

It before tax or after tax.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Question about buying the game

If I purchase Borderlands on xbox.com and I am part of the preview program, will I be able to download and play Borderlands on my Xbox one?

ARottenItalian, Feb 22, 2014
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Free Game! - for those of us who bought a console that didn't include a game!

so we had the XB1 since launch.... we had GWG for 5 months... we got 7 free games... We had EA access for 2 months... what about these new people just buying the console... do they not deserve something better

tohellnbak, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.

At a glance, $5 will be credited to your account after tax, so you will have $5 to spend on anything available. That's how previous promotions have worked.

Im Going Space, Feb 26, 2014
  5. Im Going Space Win User

At a glance, $5 will be credited to your account after tax, so you will have $5 to spend on anything available. That's how previous promotions have worked.
  6. theinaniloquent Win User

GAMESTOP Cost List

I recommend NOT selling it to Gamestop. You'll probably get about 20 dollars from all those games. I brought in about 5 games and they gave me 10 dollars like I was supposed to accept that. But people from eBay will buy anything, I suggest selling there
    :)
  7. Miguel A.Lòpez Win User

Xbox live

I got 60 dollars worth of 4 gift cards of 15 dollars and previous balance of 5 plus total of 65 plus cents to buy xbox live membership.

The questions why if I have enough credits does not led me renew.
  8. Cezar24 Win User

Have Microsoft made a case for Kinect 2.0?

Holy crap, getting screwed is hard. You guys are being charged $599.99 for the XB1 while the Australian dollar = .91 US dollars. So the Kinect is costing you about $200. Your country will be very happy when an XB1 standard edition hits.
  9. DENGLIS3 Win User

Where is Xbox Live arcade on Xbox one

The lack of arcade titles, and game demos is very disappointing. At this point my 360 can do just about everything my XB1 can do sans pass TV through it. The graphical difference isn't showing itself to be that dramatic between Forza 4 and 5 so I'm not feeling
    the 500 dollar difference rt now
Thema:

1. Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games. - Similar Threads - Question dollars buying

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question: Hi, on Xbox Game Pass for PC under the "My Games" tab, is there any way to only show XGP games? I don't want the games from my Steam library showing up here too. Is this possible?...
  3. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  4. Question About Signing Up When Underage

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Signing Up When Underage: Is there anyway for me to sign up for xbox insider when I am underage by sending something to my parents or do I just have to wait for two more years? submitted by /u/FlamesFire101 [link]...
  5. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  6. JuJu Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JuJu Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time content? 2. Is this game identical on all platforms? I'd like to know because the game will be available for gold later this month....
  7. A little question

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little question: v-bucks toady and i checked my other device for them.Do i need to enter the game on xbox?Because i buyed from the shop next ot the game.I heard i need to wait 24 hours from the buy.Last time i bid...
  8. A question about changing my xbox e-mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    A question about changing my xbox e-mail: My xbox profile is currently using an e-mail that is my mom's. If I change my xbox e-mail, will it affect anything she does with the microsoft account? 33084f9f-4e01-47ce-8a81-9f38c26f7652
  9. : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...: : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition If you want to speak to someone directly You can request a free...
  10. 75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.: Hello, I was a long time Xbox 360 user had mine for about 8-9 years and xbox live for about 6 of those. This past year though I disabled my 360 live as i moved to PC gaming. If there is a way to...