Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.

Discus and support Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It before tax or after tax. 69c09550-74a6-4d50-9032-eb99b2cb75ae Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

It before tax or after tax.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Question about buying the game

If I purchase Borderlands on xbox.com and I am part of the preview program, will I be able to download and play Borderlands on my Xbox one?

ARottenItalian, Feb 22, 2014
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Free Game! - for those of us who bought a console that didn't include a game!

so we had the XB1 since launch.... we had GWG for 5 months... we got 7 free games... We had EA access for 2 months... what about these new people just buying the console... do they not deserve something better

tohellnbak, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games.

At a glance, $5 will be credited to your account after tax, so you will have $5 to spend on anything available. That's how previous promotions have worked.

Im Going Space, Feb 26, 2014
  5. Im Going Space Win User

At a glance, $5 will be credited to your account after tax, so you will have $5 to spend on anything available. That's how previous promotions have worked.
  6. theinaniloquent Win User

GAMESTOP Cost List

I recommend NOT selling it to Gamestop. You'll probably get about 20 dollars from all those games. I brought in about 5 games and they gave me 10 dollars like I was supposed to accept that. But people from eBay will buy anything, I suggest selling there
    :)
  7. Cezar24 Win User

Have Microsoft made a case for Kinect 2.0?

Holy crap, getting screwed is hard. You guys are being charged $599.99 for the XB1 while the Australian dollar = .91 US dollars. So the Kinect is costing you about $200. Your country will be very happy when an XB1 standard edition hits.
  8. DENGLIS3 Win User

Where is Xbox Live arcade on Xbox one

The lack of arcade titles, and game demos is very disappointing. At this point my 360 can do just about everything my XB1 can do sans pass TV through it. The graphical difference isn't showing itself to be that dramatic between Forza 4 and 5 so I'm not feeling
    the 500 dollar difference rt now
  9. DarkHalf5 Win User

How often do you buy a new or used game?

when gamecrazy went out of buisness I bought about 300 dollars of games that were mostly less than 5 bux. so I want a game, i have my wife walk out to my shelf and pick something like she's at the gamestore for me and come back with something. But I buy
    any new game that appeals to me. there is just something about playing new games
Thema:

1. Question about the 5 dollars back with buying XB1 games. - Similar Threads - Question dollars buying

2. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  3. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  4. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  5. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...
  6. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...
  7. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  8. Ultimate Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Question: Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am...
  9. : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...: : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition If you want to speak to someone directly You can request a free...
  10. 75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.: Hello, I was a long time Xbox 360 user had mine for about 8-9 years and xbox live for about 6 of those. This past year though I disabled my 360 live as i moved to PC gaming. If there is a way to...