Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS)))

Discus and support Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS))) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not that spoilerish but marking it none the less . This has been bothering me. without writing many soilers..... with all that power in the staff... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kidcore3, May 12, 2020.

1. /u/Kidcore3
    /u/Kidcore3 Guest

Not that spoilerish but marking it none the less .

This has been bothering me. without writing many soilers..... with all that power in the staff couldn't Lala bring her friend/ doctor back to life with it? It seems kind've weird of her not doing that.

submitted by /u/Kidcore3
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kidcore3, May 12, 2020
  2. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Question about the ending (no spoilers)

I'm about to start a new game and do a "gurilla" style playthrough where you use the bow, knife, and silenced pistol only.
  3. ncgfuelld Win User

Question about the ending (no spoilers)

Yes you can, you have three save slots ONE per game, an it does an excellent job auto saving throughout that game, Im on my second playthrough on the second save slot, an I can go back to my previouslly finished game any time by re loading it..
  4. vikingland1 Win User

Ready for Halo 5?

Are we allowed to make a post about the games ending? The title could be SPOILERS! Halo 5 ending SPOILERS! or something like that.

I need to talk about the ending before I become rampent!
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

WRC Powerslide - incorrect price on Marketplace

Sweet! Glad to hear it Atlantis!

Let us know if you happen upon any other issues or questions. =D
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Dlc Ending (Spoilers)

Considering none of the first Borderlands' DLC had spectacular endings I wasn't expecting something epic, so I was not let down by it. I liked it and had a bit of a chuckle at the dialogue.
Thema:

1. Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS))) - Similar Threads - Question end atlantis

2. Xbox are making some.... questionable moves

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox are making some.... questionable moves: [IMG] submitted by /u/Void_faMMUS [link] [comments]
  3. The Single Worst Question a Leader Can Ask?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Single Worst Question a Leader Can Ask?????: Asking your immediate reports inquiries as opposed to continually instructing them is a key method to build up their capacities and help them develop. All things considered, there Mods sims 2k20...
  4. 2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?: How do I change my xuid? How do I contact xbox enforcement? fbd87cf1-ae7e-4288-9022-696d36118112
  5. Store region question

in XBoX on Windows
    Store region question: Can i please get some help, when i try to buy something and i enter my credit card this shows up and i cant match store region and payment method, its locked on UK, and i live in Europe and i cant...
  6. Lego DC Super-Villains Ending and Difficulty Questions (No Spoilers, Please)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego DC Super-Villains Ending and Difficulty Questions (No Spoilers, Please): (Cross post) 1. If you select a difficulty can you change it or do you have to start a new file? 2. I read that you can get different endings in the last level of the game, can I replay the last...
  7. ABSOLUTELY shocking decision to end Rewards scheme - questions not answered last time!!

in XBoX Rewards
    ABSOLUTELY shocking decision to end Rewards scheme - questions not answered last time!!: I am opening exactly the same post as last time!!! as you have completely ignored what I said!! You have not answered any of my questions and given me the same rubbish response, when I check again...
  8. ABSOLUTELY shocking decision to end Rewards scheme - questions???

in XBoX Rewards
    ABSOLUTELY shocking decision to end Rewards scheme - questions???: Is there any reason as to why this is ending? Apart from being the worst decision ever after only launching it a matter of months ago, would be nice to be told why this is being stopped. I have...
  9. Question about suspension end date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about suspension end date: Had a suspension end on June 15th, but I am still unable to send messages or access certain multiplayer features in games. If there is still an active suspension wouldn't it show up on the...
  10. Question about suspension end date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about suspension end date: Had a suspension end on June 15th, but I am still unable to send messages or access certain multiplayer features in games. If there is still an active suspension wouldn't it show up on the...