Question about the future of cod

Discus and support Question about the future of cod in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So since Microsoft is purchasing Activision I, will the old cod dlc be free like all of them like old zombie maps and multiplayer maps and cod games on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chillwave, May 12, 2022.

1. Chillwave
    Chillwave Guest

So since Microsoft is purchasing Activision I, will the old cod dlc be free like all of them like old zombie maps and multiplayer maps and cod games on gamepass because I think that will revive the cod franchise and if people like the old zombies and old multiplayer maps Microsoft can take notes and make new ones similar and get more people to like other modes and experiment and overall I think it would be very successful to make all cod stuff free for gamepass users like maps and games because some dlc’s are way to expensive and nobody wants to buy a old dlc unless it’s free

:)

Chillwave, May 12, 2022
  2. LT Teddy Ruxpin Win User

Black Ops Map Pack and Region Issues

Sadly that answers my question, thanks for the help. I was wondering if any future titles of COD will be like this? If so I have already informed the base exchanges of the known issue and they are discussing not ordering any copies of future COD titles
    for such reasons.
  3. Void Reality Win User

.:: Must Read! :: .What I HATE Most About GRFS!. :: Must Read !::.

Eastrid... I completely agree with you about this game not being Ghost Recon, it is a bit different and very updated in many ways, but you also said "for everyone saying it's a COD type game it's because CoD made that style of game big", and "people chose
    COD other any other shooter is the fact is they know what there getting it's the same thing over again with new maps/perks or what not"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question is, what style game? And Future Soldier has perks now too!?!?

COD made third person / non perk / cover system shooters big?

-- People keep wanting to defend why people compare Future Soldier to Call of Duty, it's almost as bad as comparing the two.
  4. Team Klepek Win User

Future of cod!

That was a pretty accurate call a month and a half ago. More halo like all the time. especially with the future warfare happening.
  5. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Future of cod!

so does anyone kno wen it will be out?
  6. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

Future of cod!

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

I did however like halo ce and 2.

[/quote]

I never played CE but 2 was the first MP game I ever played. I had a lot of fun with it so picked up 3 when it released. Needless to say, by that time I was already a huge COD fan since it released with the 360, so I was actually quite disappointed with
    3 right at the get go.

"Happy Drinking"
Thema:

1. Question about the future of cod - Similar Threads - Question future cod

2. Question about becoming an Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about becoming an Xbox Ambassador: Hello! I recently tried signing up to become an Xbox ambassador and was given the access denied page saying that I was removed from the program even though I’ve never been apart of it before....
  3. Questions related to Account Recovery Form (Xbox Live Device ID)

in XBoX on Windows
    Questions related to Account Recovery Form (Xbox Live Device ID): I was filling the Account Recovery Form of Microsoft and found out this blank. I used Xbox Live on PC but I do not have Xbox 360 or Xbox One. May I ask what should I put inside the blank?...
  4. How do you deal with your parents who keeps asking the same question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you deal with your parents who keeps asking the same question?: Like the title: how do you deal with your parents (and people) who keeps asking the same question? My parents always ask me why i'm playing alot minecraft. 5c6794c3-4de2-4557-b97c-3da1ecb27635
  5. Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...: Hopefully more than 50 days at 22,750 pts. as a level 2 member on Microsoft Rewards! https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000400000334 2ec4b23a-841c-40e2-a5fb-33b68d471f92
  6. Check your messages. As expected I wasn’t selected. Question on future messaging in comment

in XboX Insiders
    Check your messages. As expected I wasn’t selected. Question on future messaging in comment: [IMG] submitted by /u/DynamicSocks [link] [comments]
  7. Question about future update on all Xbox types

in XboX Insiders
    Question about future update on all Xbox types: Is it true that Xbox live will not be required for free to play games, (Fortnite, warzone, apex, etc) submitted by /u/Sub_to_SkipsFN_on_YT [link] [comments]
  8. Question Regarding DLC Permissions On GR Future Soldier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding DLC Permissions On GR Future Soldier: My brother who recently moved into my apartment had his 360 die likely due to the shoddy job he did packing it so he and I are sharing my 360. I got him into Future Soldier and while im at work...
  9. Question and Looking for a future guild!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question and Looking for a future guild!: Was wondering do you all think there will be a decent player base for ESO on Xbox One? Also I am planing on picking up the game at launch so I will be looking for a guild to enjoy the game with,....
  10. Make citing evidence to the user in question a requirement in future suspensions/bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make citing evidence to the user in question a requirement in future suspensions/bans: Far too many users have been suspended or even banned with no evidence whatsoever being given. Although I am not one there are players who never go into party chat or message people other than...