Question about the time the Project Residence closed Beta starts

Discus and support Question about the time the Project Residence closed Beta starts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if any of you know when the Project Resistance closed Beta starts today. have I missed it and now I don’t get to do the surveys or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Question about the time the Project Residence closed Beta starts

I was wondering if any of you know when the Project Resistance closed Beta starts today. have I missed it and now I don’t get to do the surveys or hasn’t the Project Resistance closed Beta not started yet. I love giveing feedback on stuff in the Xbox insider hub app and I live in Canada when would the testing start for us. could someone please help me out with this thanks thanks. and clairify exactly when the testing starts I’d really appreciate .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Fl4m1ngMudk1p5 Win User

Release date for Smite on the Xbone?

Smite on the Xbox One will be free to play. As for beta that will start, closed Beta will start in April. If you signed up to receive a code, Alpha testing, those will start being handed out on March 11th. I just watch a video about it over on IGN. Here
    is the link to that video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQHQeDl3QCg It is a lengthy video but they answer some question if you want to check it out yourself. The discussion about Alpha/Beta start around the 23 minute mark.

Hope this Helps. :)
  3. exmeretrix Win User

Warface Closed Beta?

Yes - as a long-time Software Project Manager having set up Beta Programs over the years -- this is pretty badly handled. Beta software is Beta software... but the 'announcement' on the home screen just says some BS about extra points.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Project Spark beta incoming

Project Spark has terrible timing. Titanfall or PS beta? I probably wont even download the beta because of #Titanfall
  5. Smwutches Win User

I bought The division yesterday an i was granted a beta an i didnt have it the game downloadedXbox one

The closed beta is already over. There will be an open beta starting on the 18th. I don't believe they are sending codes for that beta.
  6. kRevali Win User

Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

That's how Resident Evil 2 remaster project began! let's cross fingers
Thema:

Question about the time the Project Residence closed Beta starts

1. Question about the time the Project Residence closed Beta starts - Similar Threads - Question Project Residence

2. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  3. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...
  4. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...
  5. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  6. Ultimate Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Question: Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am...
  7. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  8. I have a question about the new Scarlett project

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the new Scarlett project: I was wondering if I can still have me in the insider program with my all the exspirience points I have earned and what level im in and my stats for the insider program in the Xbox insider hub...
  9. Project Cars Players Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Cars Players Question: Ok so I pre ordered this game and am loving what I have played of it so far. I know that people are having controller issues but I have been playing using a Thrustmaster TX wheel and have fared...
  10. Project Spark question..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Spark question..: I know there are some very talented people out there...Is the way it works someone creates a game inside the game and you then can buy their creation...??? Or is it just you build your land and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get project residence beta