Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems

Discus and support Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all gamers, Suddenly I found my Xbox elite 2 gets the common problem that P1 and P3 cannot be clicked by long paddles. I have tried to ask for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ferdinand Wu, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Ferdinand Wu
    Ferdinand Wu Guest

Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems

Hi all gamers,

Suddenly I found my Xbox elite 2 gets the common problem that P1 and P3 cannot be clicked by long paddles. I have tried to ask for a warranty and it gave me two different information:

1. When I used the link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

I got the information that my controller is:

Activation date: 2020/12/12

Last connected: 2021/1/18

2. After one day, I have got the reply and it said:

At this time, we are not able to process your
    controller exchange request.

Based on your controller activation date, your controller is out of warranty.

So...could any tell me the warranty of the elite 2 controller, as I know which has been extended to 1 year....

Best regards,

Ferdinand

:)

Ferdinand Wu, Jan 19, 2021
  2. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

This was my only complaint about this controller. Fortunately the paddles from my spare Elite 1 fit and work perfectly. I was hesitant at first as I discovered the joysticks weren't compatible from the elite 1 to the elite 2 but the paddles do work. I've
    been playing with the bigger paddles on my elite 2 since Thursday afternoon and I haven't noticed or had any issues.
  3. XI Zathazar IX Win User

Xbox Elite Controller back-paddles

To answer your questions:

-Yes. The controller is up to date.

-Playing CoD: Black Ops 3 mostly, my friend also has a Elite Controller, and he does not have a problem.

-Switching back & forth between slot 1&2 doesn't work, but using the sync button to turn off and on the paddles fixes it.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  5. BraveLilCrumpet Win User

Elite Controller - paddle not working, MS support unable to replace

I'm having a problem with one of the paddles too, the bottom right handed one doesn't fit properly and wobbles about. I've tried the other three paddles in the same socket and they all fit fine which suggest there is an issue with the paddle itself and not
    the controller.

I spent nearly 2 hours overall last night trying to get replacement paddles but was finally told they are not covered by the warranty and I had two choices - I could send the entire console back to the seller I bought it from for a replacement or new paddles
    would cost me £15 for a set of 4.

I opted to get replacement paddles for £15 as it was easier but I'm no where near happy about it.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

I have an elite series 2 controller. All of the paddles are the same color.
Thema:

1. Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems - Similar Threads - Question warranty Elite

2. Xbox series X warranty service repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X warranty service repair question: I've discovered that the disc drive on my xbox series x (purchased from online bundle from gamestop) does not function correctly. The disc gets stuck halfway when being pulled in, as if any disc...
  3. Broken Headphone Jack and Warranty Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Headphone Jack and Warranty Questions: I purchased an xbox controller about a month and a half ago, November 29th, and after a while, I used a headset from a friend for a couple weeks but then all of a sudden my headset wouldnt work...
  4. Elite 2 Controller Warranty Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Warranty Questions: Hey! I am considering buying an elite 2 controller from the microsoft website but I can't find any information on the warranty. I'd like to know how long I am covered for and what it covers as I...
  5. Xbox one x warranty repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x warranty repair question: Hi, I just wanted to ask something, i sent my xbox one x for warranty repair and warranty was due to expire on the 30th of november last month, the order was marked as processing on 26th, will...
  6. Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.: Do after I have spent a small fortune on the xbox one x that has decided to just randomly shut down due to cooling issues (hasn't moved since I have had it) and now my elite v2 controller not...
  7. Warranty Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Questions: Hey there! I recently sent my xbox in to get serviced, i was sent an email with the shipping label and added my xbox, the power cord, and the controller to the package and sent it on its way....
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  9. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  10. Warranty question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty question: Hey guys I just upgraded to a One X yesterday and when I registered the serial number it said I have one year warranty but it expires in December. How is that possible ? [img]...