Question about Ultimate Gamepass

Discus and support Question about Ultimate Gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So as of right now, I have gold to February 2020. I do not have Gamepass. Theres a deal that says Ultimate for €1. When I go to subscribe it says it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brandiesel1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

So as of right now, I have gold to February 2020. I do not have Gamepass.

Theres a deal that says Ultimate for €1.

When I go to subscribe it says it will charge €1 for first month and €12.99 every month after that. Is it 12.99 after my gold runs out in February or after the first month?

Also, normal Gamepass is only €9.99. I just don't want to pay for Ultimate after 1 month when I already have gold.

Thanks.

:)

brandiesel1, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Brandiesel,

Your welcome glad I was able to help. There is also a sticky with all the information for Ultimate game pass.

Brad
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

That's great and thank you for the clarification.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Brandies,

When you first sign up with Ultimate for the $1, you will have a total of 9-10 months of ultimate. It will take what you currently have add the 1 month you are purchasing for $1. Then when it runs out you will be charged monthly the 12.99. So basically you
    will have Ultimate until March 2020. Note it only transfers time like this on initial conversion. to ultimate game pass. So yes, you will have gold and game pass until then. :)

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

all of my gold got canned because of a 1 month trial

If you had gold or gamepass before upgrading to ultimate they will appear as cancelled under your subscriptions but since Ultimate is Gold + Gamepass you still have all the benefits of both services.

The time you had remaining got converted to Ultimate so you lost nothing. No need to worry about that.
Thema:

1. Question about Ultimate Gamepass - Similar Threads - Question Ultimate Gamepass

2. 2 questions about ULTIMATE PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 questions about ULTIMATE PASS: Good morning everyone I d like to buy a 3th months ultimate pass in order to have both Gold and Game pass at the same time, but I d like to know same information before buying that: 1 I...
  3. Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION: If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold? And also, will I need to pay when the month...
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question: Hi. I signed up for the one month Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, so I already have Ultimate Game Pass. If I go to Costco to buy a 2-year Xbox Gold card, what will happen when I redeem it? Can I still...
  5. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate question.: Hello, I have a question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have a one month Xbox gold subscription and 3 months of Game Pass, so my question is how is that gonna work if I get Game Pass Ultimate?...
  7. Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I am currently sharing my profile with my sister, I am going to buy 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, at the moment she can play on her Xbox (where i set the My Home option) and be able to...
  8. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: Hi guys, I am going to be purchasing my wife her own XBox One X, and I know I can share my library of games with her so she will have plenty to play. What I wondered though is with Game Pass...
  9. Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.: Okay, so the sale says $1 for first month and that all my xbox live subscription time that I already own (about a year) will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate for no additional charge. but, when...
  10. GamePass Ultimate Question

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass Ultimate Question: Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the separate subs? My wife has her Xbox as my home...