Question about Ultimate Gamepass

Discus and support Question about Ultimate Gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So as of right now, I have gold to February 2020. I do not have Gamepass. Theres a deal that says Ultimate for €1. When I go to subscribe it says it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brandiesel1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

So as of right now, I have gold to February 2020. I do not have Gamepass.

Theres a deal that says Ultimate for €1.

When I go to subscribe it says it will charge €1 for first month and €12.99 every month after that. Is it 12.99 after my gold runs out in February or after the first month?

Also, normal Gamepass is only €9.99. I just don't want to pay for Ultimate after 1 month when I already have gold.

Thanks.

:)

brandiesel1, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Brandiesel,

Your welcome glad I was able to help. There is also a sticky with all the information for Ultimate game pass.

Brad
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

That's great and thank you for the clarification.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Brandies,

When you first sign up with Ultimate for the $1, you will have a total of 9-10 months of ultimate. It will take what you currently have add the 1 month you are purchasing for $1. Then when it runs out you will be charged monthly the 12.99. So basically you
    will have Ultimate until March 2020. Note it only transfers time like this on initial conversion. to ultimate game pass. So yes, you will have gold and game pass until then. :)

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

Hello Bayden,

In my opinion, Ultimate would not be worth it at all for the Xbox 360. The whole purpose of ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and Xbox gamepass for PC.

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC would not work on 360, so you would only be getting Xbox live gold.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
  6. NoPawse Win User

Game pass app

hiya,

The ultimate gamepass includes both PC and console games whereas the regular gamepass includes only pc or only console.

I hope this answered your question

-NP
Thema:

1. Question about Ultimate Gamepass - Similar Threads - Question Ultimate Gamepass

2. GamePass Ultimate Existing Subscriber Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Ultimate Existing Subscriber Question: I currently am month to month on the GamePass Ultimate subscription. There is a deal out where for $33 you can get Ultimate for 6 months. The promotion is for new subscribers only. Can I use the...
  3. Question Concerning Ultimate Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Concerning Ultimate Codes: Greetings, I just upgraded my son’s acct to the Ultimate Game Pass, with the first month being a dollar. However, I also have some Ultimate codes that are for 14 days per code (NOT Trial codes)....
  4. More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions: Hi There I have purchased a 2nd Xbox Console. Original Console = Console A New Console = Console B On Console A I have XBox Live Gold. I would like my Adult child to be able to play games...
  5. game pass ultimate question?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate question?: so a friend of mine wants to get the pass too, he's thinking about getting the ultimate to get the 6 months spotify premium too, so my question is: is this 6 months spotify premium offer still...
  6. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Here is my chronological return to Xbox to be certain that my questioning is well understood: Knowing that I was going to buy a new Xbox One, I reactivated my annual Xbox Live Gold...
  7. Gamepass Ultimate Question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate Question.: This might be a really noob question but do I have access to the Spotify Premium promotion with Gamepass Ultimate? I already have Ultimate and have for months and everything but nothing for...
  8. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION: If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold? And also, will I need to pay when the month...
  10. GamePass Ultimate Question

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass Ultimate Question: Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the separate subs? My wife has her Xbox as my home...