Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

Discus and support Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i'm considering the new xbox controler Elite, yeah the expensive one :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Asryan2a, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Asryan2a
    Asryan2a Guest

Hi,

i'm considering the new xbox controler Elite, yeah the expensive one : https://www.amazon.fr/Manette-Xbox-Elite-S%C3%A9rie-Sans/dp/B07SR4R8K1/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=3TE8ABIVX0K3H&keywords=xbox+elite+series+2&qid=1573109478&sprefix=xbox+elite%2Caps%2C135&sr=8-2

However I have some questions !

I do have a classic xbox one controler, is it worth the upgrade?

Does the wireless dongle comes with it ? For what I see it does not. Will the one I already have for my controller will work for it?.

Also, can I use 2 controlers on the same wireless us dongle?

Thanks!

:)

Asryan2a, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Panno92 Win User

Greetings.

3. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Yes. Totally worth it. Its bluetooth now i believe, no dongle required.
  4. Asryan2a Win User

I got the controller and it's very nice though I can't find how to change the actions with it.

I can remap but not change the actions, do I need to plug it via USB for it?
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

In addition to the replies,
    this Xbox Support article
    will advise you on how many controllers you can attach to a PC (including Bluetooth), and has some other useful information, including a link to relevant firmware updates. :)

"With Xbox Wireless connections, you can connect 8 Xbox Wireless Controllers at the same time, or 4 controllers that have Xbox Chat Headsets attached. If the controllers have Xbox Stereo Headsets, only 2 can be connected at the same time."

Hope this helps,

L
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Asryan2a,

In my personal opinion, I think it is very possible that a version of this feature could be designed for Windows 10 sometime in the near future, but there is no official information stating something like that would be coming out at some point.

The best thing to do would be to check out the
    Xbox Requests subreddit
    and post about implementing this feature on Windows 10, possibly a widget on the Xbox Game Bar, and see if it get's any traction! Maybe the Xbox Insider team will take notice.

Hopefully this helps! Let us know if you have anymore questions!
Thema:

1. Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC - Similar Threads - Question Elite wireless

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  3. Xbox elite controller 2 question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox elite controller 2 question: I was wondering if the new elite controller will work on the new Xbox coming out next year? a8360449-304d-4477-8b1d-de2f934cdfd5
  4. Very specific Elite Controller vibration question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very specific Elite Controller vibration question: OK, this question might not make any sense but I feel like I need to ask it somewhere. So I love the elite controller and its functionality. A few months back I replaced my old one (from 2016/2017...
  5. Question on Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox Elite Controller: I just purchased last week a Xbox Elite Controller. I really like it! However, you know how the thumb sticks are interchangeable? Well, when I go say hard to the left, hard to the right, up,...
  6. Elite controller service question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller service question.: Hello. So my elite controller has a broken left bumper and left stick drift as well as A and X buttons sticking from time to time. It's out of warranty and I know I will have to pay for a repair...
  7. Question about Elite control compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Elite control compatibility: I'm thinking to sell my old xbox one console and get a Special edition. I want to keep my elite controller so my question is... can i use my elite controller in a new xbox one S Console?...
  8. Elite Pro Tactical Audio Controller Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Pro Tactical Audio Controller Question: I have the Elite Pro headset and Tactical Audio Controller connected to my XBOX One and Elite controller. My friends have complained that they hear an echo from me while everything sounds normal...
  9. Elite Question/Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Question/Problem?: Hey everyone, Looking for some help. I have my elite as my main controller on my xbox, and then I plug it into my laptop for PC gaming and charging. When I plug it in to my laptop, it seems to...
  10. Xbox One Elite Actual Storage Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Actual Storage Question: How much actual storage should show in the settings of an Xbox One Elite console that is brand new? d56465bd-262d-4c1c-bb24-ca567ec1671b