Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games

Discus and support Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I want to buy by the FF13 Trilogy on the xbox 360. But I heard that the trilogy is backwards compatibility. Does that mean that if I buy it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbashedSpider77, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games

Hello I want to buy by the FF13 Trilogy on the xbox 360. But I heard that the trilogy is backwards compatibility. Does that mean that if I buy it on the 360 i can download it to the xbox one or do i
    need to buy a psyical copy of it?

:)

AbashedSpider77, Jun 30, 2020
  2. supermm Win User

Backwards compatibility

3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox one not reading g 360 disc

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One features.

Hello Glen,

Thanks for coming to forums with your question. Yes the Xbox one X will play all Xbox one games. It will also play the original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are backward compatible. You can view the

list of available games
    for backward compatibility.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Compatibility of XBOX 360 game discs with XBOX 1S console

Hi DoggedSmile865,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with the question about backward compatibility. In reference to the backwards compatibility on the Xbox one concerning Xbox 360 & original Xbox games, I recommend that you check out the follow support
    articles in order to become more familiarized with which games you can play on Xbox One:

If you purchase or own an Xbox 360 Game that is listed as backward compatible with Xbox One (either on disc or digitally), you will be able to access the content.

Hope this helps out and let us know if you have further questions.
  6. TheVet96 Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility

Thema:

Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games

1. Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games - Similar Threads - Question Backwards Compatibility

2. Question on Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on Backwards Compatibility: If I were to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 on my Xbox One, would I also be able to sign into my account on my Xbox 360 and play it there? Thank you for your answers....
  3. Question about Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Backwards compatability: So i bought GTA san Andreas On my pc *windows store* before it was BC on Xbox one an im wondering if that Purchase is Playable on Xbox one? Or do i gotta buy another version for Xbox one (i wanna...
  4. Xbox One backwards compatibility related question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backwards compatibility related question: Question, I bought a game on the 360's market (digital) a while back, it's on the backwards compatibility list, how would I go about transferring it from my 360 to my Xbox One? The Walking Dead:...
  5. Backwards Compatibility Questions and Suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Questions and Suggestions: So I have a few questions/suggestions/topics to go over: 1. From what I can see, there doesn't seem to be a place to suggest or vote for backwards compatible titles anymore? I remember there used...
  6. Backwards Compatibility Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Question: So i know you can buy the discs of xbox 360 games to play on xbox one but can you buy a full game code from say gamestop and use it on the xbox one console or dlc codes on xbox one?...
  7. Backward compatible question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible question: Hello. I see that there are a few new Star Wars backward compatible titles and I would like to know if anyone with an XBOX 360 has gotten them and if they downloaded and worked? Specifically...
  8. Backwards Compatability question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatability question.: Hi I’m just curious to see if Tales of Vesperia is being considered for backwards compatability? I searched the forums and the voteing page as well but couldn’t find any responses from admins or...
  9. backward compatibility question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backward compatibility question: In some store they told me that with a gift card i can buy backward compatibility games, so i'd introduced the code and tried to buy sonic adventure 2, but i cant. those the store fooled me or...
  10. Xbox one backwards compatability question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one backwards compatability question: If my xbox 360 got the red ring of death can I still play a backwards compatible game (like dark souls 1) on it if I sign into my account? 28db42af-ec4e-4489-b8d9-b56557eb98c4