Question about Xbox One Gamerpics.

Discus and support Question about Xbox One Gamerpics. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community, Simple question here. Does anybody know if and when the Xbox One gamerpics will "override" the 360's for the website? At the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuclear FalIout, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Question about Xbox One Gamerpics.

Hello Xbox Community,

Simple question here. Does anybody know if and when the Xbox One gamerpics will "override" the 360's for the website? At the moment your 360 gamerpic is the main one, as your Xbox One gamerpic only displays on the Xbox One.

Anyone know if and when it will be the picture for when you sign in the website?

Thanks for any info in advance!

-RDL

:)

Nuclear FalIout, Mar 19, 2014
  2. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    Question about Xbox One gamerpics.

you can't email yourself a picture and use it on the console lol ... but i agree about increasing the scope of them with developer gamerpics etc .. i'm sure that day is coming.

DEACON, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Question about Xbox One gamerpics.

I think those have to be provided by the developers, SS. It would be a cool way for them to share their concept art for sure though. Question about Xbox One Gamerpics. ;)

Galactic Geek, Mar 19, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

There is no information available about when that will be happening

x24hrs2livex, Mar 19, 2014
  5. Cool Cali Ice C Win User

Anyone know how to send your own gamer pic to your email when i send it to myself I get an email from postmaster saying Delivery Status Notification (Failure) and can't view or open my pic I sent and I really need it?
  6. DEACON Win User

^ that's actually probably not too far from happening. i can see that being in the works for sure.
  7. Burnin TODI Win User

I think it will come at some point. Just not a high priority right now, and I agree, there are other things needing improvements first.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

Who's to say they haven't already, SS?
  9. Sword Style Win User

I'd rather have game specific gamerpics back. I made a suggestion on the feedback site but apparently no one cares about it....
Thema:

1. Question about Xbox One Gamerpics. - Similar Threads - Question Gamerpics

2. Question about Xbox Scarlett.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Scarlett.: So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I really don't want to have to get rid of them...
  3. 2 Questions :3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Questions :3: Hello, I have 2 questions here and hope that you can help me as a community. Question number 1: Is it possible to watch movies from a hard drive about 10TB in size on the Xbox One X without the...
  4. Custom Gamerpic Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic Question: I’ve seen a few people who have their custom gamerpic kind of flow perfectly into the the rest of their profile page because the background color of their picture has been changed to match their...
  5. A question about my gamerpic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question about my gamerpic.: My brother recently got a ban for making his picture something really inappropriate. I want to make my picture a logo of a band I like called "Death" but I was hesitant, I was wondering if I would...
  6. Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines: So uploading custom images is now a new thing with the xbox one beta app for windows 10 i want to upload a cute pic of myself flicking off the camera and im wondering if that's too edgy/ not...
  7. xbox app gamerpic question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app gamerpic question?: So I'm curious on something why is when I switch to a custom gamer pic it changes to said pic then after a few mins it changes back to an xbox gamerpic. I understand the rules and such of choosing...
  8. (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?: I'm pretty sure that those of us in the preview alpha circle have this feature now. How do we use it? Has anyone figured it out? d6109536-ae89-4b63-9731-cfc7e7153fa0
  9. Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...: Imgur: The magic of the Internet This seems a little dodgy to me... f38a92a6-9f44-41c4-8142-f9fa92aaa80b
  10. Question about Xbox One gamerpics.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox One gamerpics.: I have noticed more additions to the Xbones gamerpic selection. Is there a way to actually create and submit your own creations to the people at xbox? 51357104-f563-4b29-82ae-5cd5f46ab420