Question about xbox one

Discus and support Question about xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, so I have a question regarding my xbox one. I have an xbox one console at my home. With my microsoft account I have bought online games, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YekinKebo, Aug 31, 2021.

1. YekinKebo
    YekinKebo New Member

Question about xbox one

Hi guys, so I have a question regarding my xbox one.

I have an xbox one console at my home. With my microsoft account I have bought online games, so no discs included.

My boyfriend also has an xbox one at his place. I logged in on his xbox with my microsoft account, so I could install and play the games that i bought with my account, on his console.

My question is, will this mess with my own xbox? Like will it log me out or will it delete my games on my own console? And will it delete progress I made? Thanks so much in advance

YekinKebo, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Unreal Warfare Win User

question about Xbox one

And if anyone wants to buy one I have about ten of them from when Comet closed, haha.
  3. The Sleep King3 Win User

Question about Xbox One

they are various products you can use to the fix the no HDMI situation but I recommend you get a HD tv so you can get at least most of the benefits of the Xbox One Visuals
  4. Falloutboy4646 Win User

Question about Xbox One

On the new Xbox 360 E It has a port to attach a accessory for Component cable if there doing that I whould assume they whould do it for the Xbox One Console
  5. baw-5ACA33FC-92DB-45 Win User

Question about Xbox One

Or you could search Bing too... (Sorry, Microsoft!)
  6. baw-5ACA33FC-92DB-45 Win User

Question about Xbox One

Do a google search for HDMI to Component. There are numerous options you can buy. None seem to be sold by Microsoft, though.

They seem to average around $35.00 US
Thema:

Question about xbox one

1. Question about xbox one - Similar Threads - Question

2. Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.: So let's say I'm in a different town, can I use my phone with Xbox to connect and play games on my home Xbox from my phone with my razer controller? Getting a trucking career started and debating...
  3. Fifa 22 Pre order question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 Pre order question: Hi guys, I pre ordered Fifa 22 Ultimate edition a while ago to get the pre order benefits, but on my games it says i have only pre ordered the standard edition. Do i get the ultimate edition...
  4. Question about rolling back from Alpha update?

in XboX Insiders
    Question about rolling back from Alpha update?: Hi Im currently enrolled in the alpha preview but this build has pretty much crippled my console (series x), I cant join parties, my media playback has turned to absolute trash and now i cant...
  5. Series S tv details question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S tv details question: Alright so I need a little help, I have the TCL R635 (2020) tv and the series S. In the tv details under the Xbox I have all green checks under supported resolutions and all the other stuff...
  6. Kind of a odd question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kind of a odd question.: Hi. So I'm playing on Ps4 and the Minecraft in game Store hasn't been working for a week now. And I can't use any of my stuff. Mojang support say contact Sony. Sony say contact Mojang. Is there...
  7. Question about halo insider app on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question about halo insider app on xbox: I am signed up for halo insider and flights, and I have the insider app for Xbox on my series x, but there is no option to signup for the insider app for mcc on Xbox even tho I am signed up on...
  8. Why do question threads get locked on the same day they are posted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do question threads get locked on the same day they are posted?: I ask a question that is posted to the community as I am looking for feedback from multiple people. I notice that correct answers are deleted from the blog without any review process. It appears...
  9. Xbox play anywhere question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere question: I was thinking of purchasing Resident Evil Village & Resident Evil 7 Complete Bundle... I was just wondering if anyone knows if I get it on Xbox, can I play it on PC? Kind of like Ark?...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Question: I bought No Man's Sky, and then i subscribed to Game Pass. Last month, I unsubscribed from Game Pass and when I try to open No Man's Sky, it is asking me to sign in to the account with Game Pass...