Question about Xbox Scarlett.

Discus and support Question about Xbox Scarlett. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gaming_gamer01, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Question about Xbox Scarlett.

So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I really don't want to have to get rid of them all if I ever get an Xbox Scarlett.

submitted by /u/gaming_gamer01
    [link] [comments]

/u/gaming_gamer01, Aug 21, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

A few questions about Project Scarlet

Unfortunately, to get all your question answered, you'll have to wait for official info about scarlett.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Elite controller series 2

Very good Question. I think it is bc to scarlett. In my Opinion, Scarlett has new Features to Controller too
  4. FaithfulDeer700 Win User

Back compatibilty games

Backwards compatibility has stopped until Project Scarlett is released. So if it hasn't been added now, it's not going to be, but a lot of it depends on the publishers/developers.
    Please explain Project Scarlett or point me to an article so I may read about it. Please forward my question to the publishers/developers also along with my email address. Until Project Scarlett is released gives the impression that the Backwards
    compatibility program will start again when
    Project Scarlett is released.

Sorry about that, all I had to do was google it.

An article in PC. stated that a release date of late 2020 and a good possibility it of Backwards compatibility. Please forward my original question to the
    publishers/developers.

Thank you

5. FaithfulDeer700 Win User

Back compatibilty games

Backwards compatibility has stopped until Project Scarlett is released. So if it hasn't been added now, it's not going to be, but a lot of it depends on the publishers/developers.
    Please explain Project Scarlett or point me to an article so I may read about it. Please forward my question to the publishers/developers also along with my email address. Until Project Scarlett is released gives the impression that the Backwards
    compatibility program will start again when
    Project Scarlett is released.

Thank You

6. SABDOM Win User

Xbox series x

Thema:

Question about Xbox Scarlett.

1. Question about Xbox Scarlett. - Similar Threads - Question Scarlett

2. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  3. JuJu Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JuJu Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time content? 2. Is this game identical on all platforms? I'd like to know because the game will be available for gold later this month....
  4. A little question

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little question: v-bucks toady and i checked my other device for them.Do i need to enter the game on xbox?Because i buyed from the shop next ot the game.I heard i need to wait 24 hours from the buy.Last time i bid...
  5. A question about changing my xbox e-mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    A question about changing my xbox e-mail: My xbox profile is currently using an e-mail that is my mom's. If I change my xbox e-mail, will it affect anything she does with the microsoft account? 33084f9f-4e01-47ce-8a81-9f38c26f7652
  6. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  7. Just a easy question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just a easy question: I was wondering if u managed to fix the sign in account problem? If u didn't then when will it be fixed? 6d06188b-33f0-4ca3-b6b4-721568c55a8d
  8. Two questions about the xbox one system software.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two questions about the xbox one system software.: My xbox one S isn't currently able to connect to the net, because all I have atm is unlimited mobile data and no hotspot access My questions are, A. Is there a spot in the settings somewhere...
  9. Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts

in XboX Insiders
    Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts: Of those experiencing the cutouts how many of you are using external ssds/hdds? I played a game installed internally for about 6 hours and had no audio cutouts hopped onto one of my games stored...
  10. I have a question about the new Scarlett project

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the new Scarlett project: I was wondering if I can still have me in the insider program with my all the exspirience points I have earned and what level im in and my stats for the insider program in the Xbox insider hub...