Question about Xbox Scarlett.

Discus and support Question about Xbox Scarlett. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gaming_gamer01, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Question about Xbox Scarlett.

So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I really don't want to have to get rid of them all if I ever get an Xbox Scarlett.

submitted by /u/gaming_gamer01
    [link] [comments]

/u/gaming_gamer01, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Elite controller series 2

Very good Question. I think it is bc to scarlett. In my Opinion, Scarlett has new Features to Controller too
  3. FaithfulDeer700 Win User

Back compatibilty games

Backwards compatibility has stopped until Project Scarlett is released. So if it hasn't been added now, it's not going to be, but a lot of it depends on the publishers/developers.
    Please explain Project Scarlett or point me to an article so I may read about it. Please forward my question to the publishers/developers also along with my email address. Until Project Scarlett is released gives the impression that the Backwards
    compatibility program will start again when
    Project Scarlett is released.

Sorry about that, all I had to do was google it.

An article in PC. stated that a release date of late 2020 and a good possibility it of Backwards compatibility. Please forward my original question to the
    publishers/developers.

Thank you

4. FaithfulDeer700 Win User

Back compatibilty games

Backwards compatibility has stopped until Project Scarlett is released. So if it hasn't been added now, it's not going to be, but a lot of it depends on the publishers/developers.
    Please explain Project Scarlett or point me to an article so I may read about it. Please forward my question to the publishers/developers also along with my email address. Until Project Scarlett is released gives the impression that the Backwards
    compatibility program will start again when
    Project Scarlett is released.

Thank You

5. Gamefreaknet Win User
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Scarlett, vr support ?

Answering your question about yoke/joystick, they did say that all our hardware that we use with the One, will be usable on the Scarlett. I hope so as I am using the Thrustamaster HOTAS flight control stick for Elite Dangerous.
Thema:

Question about Xbox Scarlett.

1. Question about Xbox Scarlett. - Similar Threads - Question Scarlett

2. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  3. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  4. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  5. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...
  6. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...
  7. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  8. Ultimate Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Question: Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am...
  9. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  10. I have a question about the new Scarlett project

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the new Scarlett project: I was wondering if I can still have me in the insider program with my all the exspirience points I have earned and what level im in and my stats for the insider program in the Xbox insider hub...