Question and Looking for a future guild!

Discus and support Question and Looking for a future guild! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was wondering do you all think there will be a decent player base for ESO on Xbox One? Also I am planing on picking up the game at launch so I will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DewBaah, Apr 2, 2014.

1. DewBaah
    DewBaah Guest

Was wondering do you all think there will be a decent player base for ESO on Xbox One? Also I am planing on picking up the game at launch so I will be looking for a guild to enjoy the game with,.

:)

DewBaah, Apr 2, 2014
  2. BigLeach87
    BigLeach87 Guest
    3 alliances, but...

If your looking for a DC Guild Try This Guild Goldmane Roar Daggerfall Covenant northernwolvesguil.wix.com/northernprideguild.Am joining them their pretty cool and if you have any question they usually respond to you before the day is over.

BigLeach87, Apr 2, 2014
  3. HockeyTim9
    HockeyTim9 Guest
    Ebonheart Pact Guild Recruitment

This thread is for anyone looking to join a guild, or recruit members for their guild. If you are in the North America server, in the Ebonheart Pact, and are looking for a guild, message on X-Box One.

HockeyTim9, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Tim Z55
    Tim Z55 Guest

Yes, there will be a good player base. I have a lot of real life friends that aren't looking at it right now. They are just trying to use their time playing BF4 and Titanfall. We will see much more interest when ZOS actually tries to get some console hype
    up when they start Beta testing and talking about the console features. Also My Guild, Shadows of Sithis, is a new guild that will be focusing on PvP. We are an AD based guild but we accept all races. (Any race any Alliance with pre prder) Check us out at:
    shadowsofsithis.guildlaunch.com

Tim Z55, Apr 3, 2014
  5. Tim Z55 Win User

Yes, there will be a good player base. I have a lot of real life friends that aren't looking at it right now. They are just trying to use their time playing BF4 and Titanfall. We will see much more interest when ZOS actually tries to get some console hype
    up when they start Beta testing and talking about the console features. Also My Guild, Shadows of Sithis, is a new guild that will be focusing on PvP. We are an AD based guild but we accept all races. (Any race any Alliance with pre prder) Check us out at:
    shadowsofsithis.guildlaunch.com
  6. BigLeach87 Win User

3 alliances, but...

If your looking for a DC Guild Try This Guild Goldmane Roar Daggerfall Covenant northernwolvesguil.wix.com/northernprideguild.Am joining them their pretty cool and if you have any question they usually respond to you before the day is over.
  7. LegendaryAqua Win User

Ebonheart Pact - Battle Born Dominion is looking for members "Sign Up Before Launch"

If your guild is looking for an alliance The Silver Stake Guild is looking for partners in the conquering of tameriel.

Pm is interested
  8. vNosecandyv Win User

Join the Inquisition -Guild Recruitment-NA

Invites sent to you all and welcome to the guild! Feel freeto add any of the guild counsel with any questions or if you need anything
  9. Vawayure Win User

Join the Inquisition -Guild Recruitment-NA

What faction is your guild centered around? Looking for an AD guild.
Thema:

1. Question and Looking for a future guild! - Similar Threads - Question Looking future

2. Two part question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two part question.: So here I am, not having my xbox turned on for over a week and I get a message from Xbox Live via an email. I have been communication banned. I am livid, my xbox hasn't turned on in over a...
  3. Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Can a usb external hard drive be hooked up to an Xbox One S All Digital gaming console to install as well as play the installed games from the external hard drive or can they only be put on the...
  4. Question. When xcloud is officially out........

in XboX Insiders
    Question. When xcloud is officially out........: Will it only run select games from Game Pass? If we own a game will it possibly be available on xcloud? I'm asking because I want to play RDR2 without using my home console because everyone else...
  5. Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty

in XboX Insiders
    Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty: I would like to ask either xbox stuff or other insiders like me. Why Xbox, does not offer options of cleaning, checking and repairing OS files? In PC we have DISM and SFC commands for example, so,...
  6. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...
  7. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...
  8. FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!: Taptiles FAQ Why are there so many ads? The short version is that we have a dedicated, passionate development team that wants to continue to improve Taptiles with updates and bring you more...
  9. Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help?: seems the look sensitivity is different for each variant, sometimes different on different modes, anybody else sense this. I am on 360, does aim assist work, I can not tell....
  10. Looking to purchased a second Xbox One, Digital purchase questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to purchased a second Xbox One, Digital purchase questions: Looking to purchase a 2nd xbox one for another room so the kids can play other games while I play my games.. If I load my profile onto both systems and also load my kids profiles as well.. Can my...