Question before upgrade into window 11?

Discus and support Question before upgrade into window 11? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it worth for a gamer to update from window 10 into window 11? I'm generally play steam game, blizzard game. Is 11 better than 10 in gaming overall?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Argiec_Wikla, May 20, 2022.

1. Argiec_Wikla
    Argiec_Wikla Guest

Is it worth for a gamer to update from window 10 into window 11? I'm generally play steam game, blizzard game. Is 11 better than 10 in gaming overall?

:)

Argiec_Wikla, May 20, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

There is no difference with gaming on Windows 11 compared to Windows 10. You won't experience any dramatic improvement in performance. Likewise, as long as your PC meets the requirements of Windows 11, you shouldn't have any loss in performance either.

All of your games will work with Windows 11. I've been using Win 11 on my PC since December last year.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_09DA&PID_2701&MI_03&Col02\7&2c8f9229&0&0001.

Hi,

Some questions for you.

How long have you had this issue?

Have you upgraded to Windows 10 from a previous Windows version?

Or, have you upgraded your PC recently (such as a new motherboard) but are booting from Windows 10 prior to this upgrade?

The 'HID' error suggests the Windows drivers for your USB ports are corrupt or not compatible.
  4. R91Teaparty Win User

Can't install Ages of Empires on latest Windows 10

Was it working before you upgraded to Windows 10? Try right clicking on the game file and run as administrator.
  5. DrollNormal1 Win User

App Doesn't Open

Hifilupskid7

I have exactly the same problems. seems that after some update from Microsoft the problem started. It seems that it wants me to upgrade to Windows 8.1 before I can use MS Sol Collection.

Have you upgraded to MS8 Windows 8.1 yet?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Windows 10 lagging while gaming

Hello, Abbasimeerali. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

What version of Windows were you using before upgrading to Windows 10?

Did you try any troubleshooting yet?

Do you know if the drivers for your hardware are updated?

Please answer these questions so I can better assist you.
Thema:

1. Question before upgrade into window 11? - Similar Threads - Question before upgrade

2. Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.: Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Relative just lost everything in Bushfires, a question before buying him a replacement..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Relative just lost everything in Bushfires, a question before buying him a replacement..: Hey! As the title says, my little cousin (Willy207) and his family lost everything in the Regional NSW bushfires through the week. I was hoping to buy him a new Xbox and replacement games,...
  4. One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question: Hi! We have a 2 weeks old xbox one x and now suddently it would not turn on from controller or the console, it beeped one time and thats it. Only way i got it on again was to pull out the power...
  5. Some questions before purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some questions before purchase: I have some questions before purchasing an X Box One S. What do I need in order to play a game on the X Box in the living room and then continue playing the game on my Surface Pro? Have them...
  6. Questions before purchase regarding VIP and CarPass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions before purchase regarding VIP and CarPass.: I recently purchased two xbox one's for myself and my son. I have one xbox gold membership that is under my son's account. I created an account for myself under his account. I first purchased...
  7. Ghosts Digital Download Xbox 360 Question before upgrading to one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts Digital Download Xbox 360 Question before upgrading to one.: I have the digital Download on the 360 for Ghosts and can upgrade to the one for ~$10. Issue- Most of my friends are still on 360 but some have moved to the one. I would like to play with both...
  8. Question regarding PRE- DL of 4K assets before X releases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding PRE- DL of 4K assets before X releases?: So i have an external drive on my OG xbox and all the games are installed on the external. I have the box checked under system to keep apps and games up to date. I also have box checked to DL 4K...
  9. Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...: Imgur: The magic of the Internet This seems a little dodgy to me... f38a92a6-9f44-41c4-8142-f9fa92aaa80b
  10. a few questions about xbox one before i buy it

in XBoX on Consoles
    a few questions about xbox one before i buy it: @ Vaynel to each their own (respectfully). I hardly ever have to repeat myself. Even with my surround sound thumping in Ryse Son of Rome amidst the epic chaos. I say "Fire Arrows" and Kinect...