Question: Does Xbox series X have an open operating system, meaning can Xbox games and Xbox...

Discus and support Question: Does Xbox series X have an open operating system, meaning can Xbox games and Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know you can listen to music and run applications such as Spotify simultaneously while playing a game but can the actual application and game share... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ciaboy12, Oct 21, 2021.

1. /u/ciaboy12
    /u/ciaboy12 Guest

Question: Does Xbox series X have an open operating system, meaning can Xbox games and Xbox...

I know you can listen to music and run applications such as Spotify simultaneously while playing a game but can the actual application and game share data amongst each other and run cohesively at the same time?

Also where is a good place to find information regarding the technical aspects of the Xbox one/Series X operating systems?

submitted by /u/ciaboy12
    [link] [comments]

/u/ciaboy12, Oct 21, 2021
  2. RVinto81 Win User

Games to be Added for Backwards Compatibility Xbox Series X

Rasmus thanks for reply, it is a question, im asking if Timesplitters games are gonna be added to the compatibility list!

While you're here can you ask people in charge if this is something that's possible? This new xbox series x looks pretty impressive, when Phil Spencer announced full compatibility for all generations of xbox games does that mean all of em are gonna be available?
    Timesplitters on series x would be amazing!

Thanks

Robert
  3. SeverSheen360 Win User

Full bandwidth HDMI 2.1

The question is does Xbox Series X support 48gbps or 40gbps?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Naming of the consoles

You mean for buying games ? As mentioned it's about consistency.

And games don't HAVE requirements for xbox one

No game requires xbox one s or x it's just xbox

What more is it to be confused about?.

People don't refer to xbox series x as xbox one x nor do ANY game require it

ONLY next gen consoles have the labeling

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/7379...xbox-one-games-now-labeled-as-just/index.html

Xbox one games are just labeled XBOX

Since it works on all gens above xbox one

There is no requirement except for disk drive or not

That's a no brainer

ONLY the series games have s/x digitally

Physical games still have series x of course

There is NO GAME that requires the xbox one X or S What more waste of space do you want and for what sake you want more info other then XBOX since no game requires one x or S ?

Question again for you is WHY? Since it Is clear

Xbox one games are XBOX and series games are labeled S/X

AND NO there is no xbox one s or x Games

Xbox one x is discontinued

No-one refers to xbox one x games as there is no such requirement
  5. MaverickSkeier Win User

Xbox Series X and Xbox One X in the same house, same account?

I would like to know if I could put my current Xbox one acount on to the new Xbox series x. Follow up question can I do this to put some of my owned games on the new Xbox series x.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will my digital Xbox One purchases be usable in Xbox Two (Project Scarlett or Whatever You Call It)?

Hi,

I'm beginning to embrace digital game purchases. I have two important ones to me: BF4 and BF5. I know the new Xbox system is set to come out within a couple of years...
    Xbox Series X is due for release towards the end of this year.

Most if not all Xbox One games will work on the new Series X. Also, all the games that are currently BC for the Xbox One will also work on the Series X. This will mean all of your current games you can play on your Xbox, both discs and digital downloads
    will work.

For the digital downloads all you need is the same account you are using now.
Thema:

1. Question: Does Xbox series X have an open operating system, meaning can Xbox games and Xbox... - Similar Threads - Question Does series

2. Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question

in XboX Insiders
    Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question: So I’m planning on getting one of the new Xbox’s so I have to make a decision. One of the main factors is that some of the games I play are physical disc versions. I need some advice on which to...
  3. (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time

in XboX Insiders
    (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time: The main reason I bought xbox PC pass was so I could play Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I have looked around the internet and have not found a solution for Skyrim's random crashes. I have tried every...
  4. Does Microsoft actually review the questions here?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does Microsoft actually review the questions here?: What exactly is an "Xbox Ambassador"? Do they work for Microsoft and how do they make sure to solve problems that can't be fixed over the forum? What happens if a person gets no responses/help...
  5. Skip ahead alpha question does it have the most advance updates

in XboX Insiders
    Skip ahead alpha question does it have the most advance updates: Is alpha skip ahead the ring wirh he most advance updates and do they get the most updates at a time thanks submitted by /u/rescuereli1 [link] [comments]
  6. Question to insiders outside US/UK, especially for Brazil and Latam insiders: does your...

in XboX Insiders
    Question to insiders outside US/UK, especially for Brazil and Latam insiders: does your...: I have been having issues with my upload speed on Xbox One. Every other device picks up my upload speed correctly, which is above 50 MBPS, but on Xbox, which is connected via 5gh wifi, in same...
  7. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  8. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495
  9. Does a person ever get an answer to any of these questions? Where can I see the answers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a person ever get an answer to any of these questions? Where can I see the answers?: I used to be able to use my points to purchase new collections and download them immediately. Now I have tried to download the Winter Wonderland collection, which I purchased with my points just...
  10. (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?: I'm pretty sure that those of us in the preview alpha circle have this feature now. How do we use it? Has anyone figured it out? d6109536-ae89-4b63-9731-cfc7e7153fa0