Question for insider staff

Discus and support Question for insider staff in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When will we get invite to alpha skip ahead? I thought we would get invite last week. submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Question for insider staff

When will we get invite to alpha skip ahead? I thought we would get invite last week.

submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadmandoom963, Sep 30, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Xbox insider beta

Questions for the Xbox insider program can be answered/directed at insider staff over at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Question for staff please.

Games released before the Xbox One X is released will more than likely just get a patch (quite a sizable one at that) to get them ready for the X, some may already have all that code built in from the start though, and all it will take is to plug your external
    hard drive into the X and press play.

After the Xbox One X is released though most games (not all) will have the "X code" built in, so there shouldn't be any patch updates.

Basically you'll only need to buy one game, there will never be an Xbox One version of a game and a totally different Xbox One X version, all Xbox One games work on either console.
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

A question for staff members

Yes that headset works with Xbox 360, you can see more about it here - http://youtu.be/93l-tosoqK0

It plugs directly into your console via USB though and not into your controller.
  5. bowski477 Win User

I need a chat with Xbox insiders support

The subreddit is the only place to find Insider Staff.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Leave Xbox Preview with second hand Xbox one

You'll want to post at the Insider Reddit so Insider staff can assist - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
Thema:

Question for insider staff

1. Question for insider staff - Similar Threads - Question insider staff

2. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...
  3. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  4. I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program: I was wondering if you awesome and hard working insider team could give us people who are in the insider program who have never had the offer to test the next gen console. and to have the...
  5. Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions: I have a couple of questions regarding the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I’d appreciate your assistance! • Is Discord to Ambassadors as Reddit is to Insiders? XB probably operates a Discord server...
  6. Question about the insider program

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about the insider program: I'm in the insider program and I was wondering I'm level 4 now and I'm in ring 4 when will the alpha ring open for me please let me know thanks 232f01fc-9fea-4e35-8ee6-0571dde0fed7
  7. Xbox Insider App on PC FAST/SKIP AHEAD question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider App on PC FAST/SKIP AHEAD question: Hi guys, can anyone tell me if there's a difference with the FAST and SKIP AHEAD when using the Insider app? One of the announcements on there says "Join Windows Insider Fast Earn double XP..."...
  8. xbox insider question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider question: what do i have to do to get quests on xbox insider b4caf088-e549-44af-abfc-c661b59ff243
  9. Xbox Insider Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider Question.: I'm wondering how to become a Xbox Insider member. Can someone help? Gamertag - 8bd97726-7e94-4cbd-b1f5-6a8a528a5e1c
  10. Hello I have a question about insider and advising developed mode app at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question about insider and advising developed mode app at the same time?: hello I sm a insider preview program and a xbox beta tester. But my question is can I still be s insider preview program and develop advising console app at the same time? Or will those to not...