Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

Discus and support Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I would look at the Alerts tab there would be no number count and no notification messages and I also wouldn’t get any pop up notification messages showing up on my tv either. I was wondering if the notifications issue has been fixed or resolved and I’m also wondering if the play later feature is now fixed where the GamePass tab is on the homescreen dashboard. could someone please let me know what is going on with theese 2 issues I mentioned in this post I’d really appreciate it thanks.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 16, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Xbox insider beta

Questions for the Xbox insider program can be answered/directed at insider staff over at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Can't upload custom gamer pic

Hey there, SlightLord!

As Smwutches states, this feature is only available for users in the Alpha ring (Ring 0) and through the Xbox beta app on PC. You should now have access to the Insider Forums linked at the bottom of my post for further inquiries about this feature.

Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

No dashboard updates?

Yes all the video shows that were made by the Inside Xbox team have been discontinued. Some of the staff have left and gone on to do other things. The inside Xbox video archive can still be watched on YouTube if so desired.
  5. KrisG12 Win User

Xbox one headset for media room

I posted 2 separate questions on this forum... one about how to use a headset within a large media room when the equipment is inside a closet inside the media room and the 2nd question was about how to use a Kinect in the same environment.

Basically, both questions are about how to use the accessories for an xbox when the xbox is inside a media room closet which sits inside a large media room
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Ayuda con membresia xbox live gold [Xbox Live Gold membership help]

Hey there Kevin -

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. If the games you are trying to play are some of the games offered via the Games with Gold program, you will need an active Xbox Live subscription to play those. This is an intended feature.

Hopefully that clarifies! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

1. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the... - Similar Threads - Question Insider team

2. xbox live pc capture question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live pc capture question: Excuse me that I can't explain this. I was curious.... On xbox one you are able to capture, video record then uploads to xbox live and the drive. My question is could you do the same on the pc. I...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  4. I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program: I was wondering if you awesome and hard working insider team could give us people who are in the insider program who have never had the offer to test the next gen console. and to have the...
  5. Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions: I have a couple of questions regarding the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I’d appreciate your assistance! • Is Discord to Ambassadors as Reddit is to Insiders? XB probably operates a Discord server...
  6. Question about the insider program

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about the insider program: I'm in the insider program and I was wondering I'm level 4 now and I'm in ring 4 when will the alpha ring open for me please let me know thanks 232f01fc-9fea-4e35-8ee6-0571dde0fed7
  7. Xbox Insider App on PC FAST/SKIP AHEAD question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider App on PC FAST/SKIP AHEAD question: Hi guys, can anyone tell me if there's a difference with the FAST and SKIP AHEAD when using the Insider app? One of the announcements on there says "Join Windows Insider Fast Earn double XP..."...
  8. xbox insider question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider question: what do i have to do to get quests on xbox insider b4caf088-e549-44af-abfc-c661b59ff243
  9. Xbox Insider Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider Question.: I'm wondering how to become a Xbox Insider member. Can someone help? Gamertag - 8bd97726-7e94-4cbd-b1f5-6a8a528a5e1c
  10. Hello I have a question about insider and advising developed mode app at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question about insider and advising developed mode app at the same time?: hello I sm a insider preview program and a xbox beta tester. But my question is can I still be s insider preview program and develop advising console app at the same time? Or will those to not...