Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help?

Discus and support Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; seems the look sensitivity is different for each variant, sometimes different on different modes, anybody else sense this. I am on 360, does aim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShawnTheGreat74, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help?

seems the look sensitivity is different for each variant, sometimes different on different modes, anybody else sense this.

I am on 360, does aim assist work, I can not tell.

:)

ShawnTheGreat74, Apr 4, 2014
  2. BradEye
    BradEye Guest
    Aim-assist off game modes.

I agree, I had played for several weeks without aim assist and I found that often, at at distance in particular, the shots I took were often "inches" or less off the target and that the joysticks were not precise enough to quickly move the cross hairs (in
    my case the red dot) and not overshoot or undershoot even with the slightest of stick movement. I was able to hit, but was frustrated at bullets missing at the smallest of margins and getting shot by people (most) who use game assist (admitting it or not).
    I keep the look sensitivity on "medium." Reducing the look sensitivity can help, but makes it difficult to move to avoid being shot or using a knife. The aim assist simply makes up for the imprecision/limitations of the joysticks. There will aways be some
    pompous player who will declare aim assist is for whimps, etc., but I am sure that they can hit without it, but I would bet that the lack of aim assist, from time to time, costs them. Aim assist simply compensates for a lack of precise movement resolution
    in the joy sticks.

BradEye, Apr 4, 2014
  3. Aim Assist

What? In all FPS games, players use "Aim-Assist" like COD or Battlefield, in GTA 5 too, and when somebody killed me in Titanfall, i saw, that they have Aim-Assist, i don't think, that many of this players have 100% accuracy, in PC version, when people playing
    on gamepad, they have Aim-Assist, i saw this in youtube) so, why they have, but we don't?? We use gamepad too..

FabulousDenny, Apr 4, 2014
  4. Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help?

I'm 153 and just use the default settings. Haven't noticed any problems aiming unless the game lags out.

THE ACTI0N MAN, Apr 9, 2014
  5. THE ACTI0N MAN Win User

Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help?

I'm 153 and just use the default settings. Haven't noticed any problems aiming unless the game lags out.
  6. BradEye Win User

Aim-assist off game modes.

I agree, I had played for several weeks without aim assist and I found that often, at at distance in particular, the shots I took were often "inches" or less off the target and that the joysticks were not precise enough to quickly move the cross hairs (in
    my case the red dot) and not overshoot or undershoot even with the slightest of stick movement. I was able to hit, but was frustrated at bullets missing at the smallest of margins and getting shot by people (most) who use game assist (admitting it or not).
    I keep the look sensitivity on "medium." Reducing the look sensitivity can help, but makes it difficult to move to avoid being shot or using a knife. The aim assist simply makes up for the imprecision/limitations of the joysticks. There will aways be some
    pompous player who will declare aim assist is for whimps, etc., but I am sure that they can hit without it, but I would bet that the lack of aim assist, from time to time, costs them. Aim assist simply compensates for a lack of precise movement resolution
    in the joy sticks.
  7. smo69 Win User

Where did everyone go & the most challenging COD?

Yeah, just noticed that. The older ones had a more sensitive aim assist. I do find myself trying to grapple with aiming a bit.
  8. FabulousDenny Win User

Aim Assist

What? In all FPS games, players use "Aim-Assist" like COD or Battlefield, in GTA 5 too, and when somebody killed me in Titanfall, i saw, that they have Aim-Assist, i don't think, that many of this players have 100% accuracy, in PC version, when people playing
    on gamepad, they have Aim-Assist, i saw this in youtube) so, why they have, but we don't?? We use gamepad too..
  9. Goatsnatcher Win User

Joystick acceleration?

Wouldn't changing the "look/aim" sensitivity in game help?
Thema:

1. Question for you level 100-153 players, does look sensitivity and/or aim assist help? - Similar Threads - Question level 100

2. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  3. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...
  4. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  5. Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]: Tenho um saldo de 15 reais na minha conta e queria comprar algo que custa 19 reais.É possível eu completar os 4 reais com o cartão de crédito? Se sim como faço isso? [Translation-I have a balance...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  8. Question concerning level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question concerning level: I was watching my son play his game on GTA 5 and he was on level 14. He got stuck in his garage and ended up blowing himself up to respawn, but it just froze up and his character laid there and it...
  9. Help level question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help level question.: Hi iv return to destiny early this week. Since iv play strikes (im lvl 23 since i restart). I don't seems to find stuff to help me level. After aroud 6 hrs of game play im still at 23.5. All item...
  10. Question about the noise level of the Slim E/ 500 GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the noise level of the Slim E/ 500 GB: Hey guys, some days ago I purchased two X360 consoles (Slim E 500 GB) and both are pretty loud (the consoles themselves, not the power bricks). I heard a lot of Slim consoles before (normal Slim...