Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games

Discus and support Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have always played video games, and now that they have upgraded to a home entertainment system, I haven't completely learned how it works. spending... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LBOZE09, Sep 8, 2018.

1. LBOZE09
    LBOZE09 Guest

I have always played video games, and now that they have upgraded to a home entertainment system, I haven't completely learned how it works. spending that much time trying to figure out some things I don't use is frustrating. So... my question is.

How do you re-establish your "home" x-box or computer?

And I would like more help with setting up my Microsoft Account for my home.

:)

LBOZE09, Sep 8, 2018
  2. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    How many Xbox Live subscriptions do I need?

@ M3tal Daz,i know how home & gold sharing works,that's why the op would only need 2 gold subs.

2 consoles & accounts could share gold & digital games using the home console feature.

The 3rd console & account would need their own separate gold sub & copy of digital games.

Perhaps you should better read the conditions of using the gold sharing/home xbox features.

Obviously you would need all 3 consoles connected to live in order to play online,that was not the question.

Daft Badger, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 8, 2018
  5. THE PRIS0NER Win User
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

7. Daft Badger Win User

How many Xbox Live subscriptions do I need?

@ M3tal Daz,i know how home & gold sharing works,that's why the op would only need 2 gold subs.

2 consoles & accounts could share gold & digital games using the home console feature.

The 3rd console & account would need their own separate gold sub & copy of digital games.

Perhaps you should better read the conditions of using the gold sharing/home xbox features.

Obviously you would need all 3 consoles connected to live in order to play online,that was not the question.
  8. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Do i need to buy the games again.

with digital games you can share between two xbox ones with the home xbox option
  9. XGN Sir 12 Gage Win User

2 Xbox Ones, 2 people, 1 Live Gold account?

Hi in reply to your question Yes you could share gold with her but your account would have to be on her xbox and your account would have to be signed in to share xbox live. With setting the home xbox's yes you both would be able to share games if both of
    you have each other xbox's set as home. You only can game share 3 times a year though.

If you have any more questions or are a little confused here is a link on how gold sharing and game sharing works.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox

Hope I was able to help and your questions get answered :)
Thema:

1. Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games - Similar Threads - Question Home Sharing

2. Home Xbox Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Question: When I first got my Xbox One I gave my sister my 360 still set up with my profile and digital rights licenses (essentially my home Xbox 360). Because of this I never set up a home Xbox One. Now I...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question Hello, I currently have a Netgear Nighthawk that works great for 4 consoles at the moment. I want...
  4. Question regarding home console privileges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding home console privileges: Is there a way to keep another specific account from benefiting from my home gold privileges or only allow one other account to benefit from my home gold privileges?...
  5. Question about Disc copy of game for 2 consoles in the same home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Disc copy of game for 2 consoles in the same home...: I have 2 Xbox Ones in my home. Most of my games I download digitally because it is easier when I want to play on the other console. I just boot it up and play. I do not have to go find the disc...
  6. Question about home sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about home sharing: Me and my flatmate both have an Xbox one in seperate rooms so I have his console set to home in order to share gold. I am moving out soon and will be getting gold for myself and setting my own...
  7. Questions about sharing DLC, home/guest consoles.......will this work and is it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about sharing DLC, home/guest consoles.......will this work and is it ...: Okay, this might have been asked and answered before but here goes. I have an XB1. My son has an XB1. Both consoles are in the same household. I have the digital versions of Forza 5 and Forza...
  8. My home Xbox question

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox question: My nephew (Person A) recently purchased a digital copy of NBA2K18 on his Xbox One. His brother (Person B) then got an Xbox One (set up in a different room at the same house) logged on to Person...
  9. Question about sharing your home xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about sharing your home xbox.: Hi guys. Just wondering when sharing home consoles, is there a way when you download games to stop the sharing for that specific game so that the other console does not get it?...
  10. My Xbox One Home and Sharing questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Home and Sharing questions: I am going to be purchasing a new xbox one when the Sunset overDrive bundle releases. I would like to know if I would need to leave my current Xbox one as my home xbox one, and leave my new xbox...