Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud

Discus and support Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I originally signed up for xcloud a year or so ago, I got accepted Nov/2019 for android but within that time I moved over to ios. I have changed my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DAKFIN, Jun 28, 2020.

1. /u/DAKFIN
    /u/DAKFIN Guest

So I originally signed up for xcloud a year or so ago, I got accepted Nov/2019 for android but within that time I moved over to ios. I have changed my registration to show that I now have ios but I'm worried since they already sent me one for android (that I DID NOT use) Microsoft wont send me a code for ios. Anyone have anything similar happen to them or is there some sort of work around? Thank you in advanced, I'm just super excited to try out XCloud.

*I'm also apart of the insider beta (invite only)*

Thanks!

TLDR; Will I get an ios code if I already got an android one but didn't use it?

submitted by /u/DAKFIN
    [link] [comments]

/u/DAKFIN, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kilthawar Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I'm very intrigued and interested in what XCloud can bring to the table but not sure Microsoft has released much info about it just yet. I think there is testing being done right now but it's all internal not external yet. I'd say best bet of getting into
    the beta is through the Xbox Insider Program once Xcloud gets released.
    (I really wish we could multi-quote!)

Well then; I will re-enroll into the Xbox Insider program because I am interested. I will add this theory to the first post.
  3. bowski477 Win User

XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES

4. J0hnsta115 Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I am really excited for both. I'm registered to participate in the xcloud beta but I've also pre-ordered Stadia to try out the service. I was a part of project stream when it was in beta, and I absolutely loved my time with it, so I'm excited for the future.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

What you have to remember is that XCloud is still in beta testing. It will eventually slowly roll out to other areas.

As to the person who said about having Insider OS on their Xbox, it isn't needed to teat XCloud. All you need is a capable Android phone and a Bluetooth controller. Download the app in Google store.
  6. TheRohan Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I'm very intrigued and interested in what XCloud can bring to the table but not sure Microsoft has released much info about it just yet. I think there is testing being done right now but it's all internal not external yet. I'd say best bet of getting into
    the beta is through the Xbox Insider Program once Xcloud gets released.
Thema:

1. Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud - Similar Threads - Question Insider Beta

2. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  3. Question to the insider staff team

in XboX Insiders
    Question to the insider staff team: Can the insider staff help with account related issues at all? I just ask as I've been stonewalled every step of the way so far and it's kinda gotten to the point where I'm completely burnt out...
  4. Couple questions about insiders program and console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple questions about insiders program and console streaming: Hi all, Just recently got a one x and wanted to enroll in the insider program that way I can utilize Xbox console streaming. I was wondering 1) is the omega ring the ring closest to the public?...
  5. question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program: long story short I got scammed yesterday (I know, I know. first time it happens) I though i was getting a good deal on an x and the seller even dressed it up very well, cosmetically the console is...
  6. Question to insiders outside US/UK, especially for Brazil and Latam insiders: does your...

in XboX Insiders
    Question to insiders outside US/UK, especially for Brazil and Latam insiders: does your...: I have been having issues with my upload speed on Xbox One. Every other device picks up my upload speed correctly, which is above 50 MBPS, but on Xbox, which is connected via 5gh wifi, in same...
  7. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less): With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc...
  8. A new Xbox insider question about rings??

in XboX Insiders
    A new Xbox insider question about rings??: I wanna join Xbox insiders to check out console steaming and new dashboard. I wanna join Omega ring but my question is, does Omega ring have those or to test those I have to opt into Delta?...
  9. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  10. Question for insider staff

in XboX Insiders
    Question for insider staff: When will we get invite to alpha skip ahead? I thought we would get invite last week. submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]