question on outage

Discus and support question on outage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there.. Why is my husband not having any issues? Its just me. e6adace6-62ba-4574-8a55-eea5e3aa6e36 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boleyn Adar, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Boleyn Adar
    Boleyn Adar Guest

question on outage

Hey there..

Why is my husband not having any issues? Its just me.

:)

Boleyn Adar, Aug 9, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

question on outage

No idea. I haven't had an issue since I started playing after work today. I understand it's hard on some, but I would see it as an opportunity to play a single player game in my catalog.
  3. EDKILL13 Win User

question on outage

Seems some people are having problems and some are not....
  4. RottenPineapp1e Win User

question on outage

Would consider this, except I buy my games with digital download and cant access any of them.
  5. WolfCypher83 Win User

question on outage

Would absolutely love that except in the digital age everything is bought online and all my games are not able to be accessed
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

question on outage

The service outage is not affecting everyone. Hopefully microsoft will have it fixed soon, and then you can get back to gaming. More info on the status page here https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
Thema:

question on outage

1. question on outage - Similar Threads - question outage

2. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  3. Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]: Buenas tardes. Hace unos días pedí el reembolso del paquete golpe rojo de fortnite, hoy me notifican que ya se me devolvió el dinero y efectivamente si lo tengo recargado en mi cuenta de...
  4. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

in XboX Insiders
    unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

in XboX Insiders
    Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...: I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try...
  6. Question about Xbox Scarlett.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Scarlett.: So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I really don't want to have to get rid of them...
  7. 2 Questions :3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Questions :3: Hello, I have 2 questions here and hope that you can help me as a community. Question number 1: Is it possible to watch movies from a hard drive about 10TB in size on the Xbox One X without the...
  8. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  9. Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Simulator PC Beta Question: Has anyone actually played this? At the E3 convention they stated to sign up with Windows and Xbox Insider in order to try the beta and I have yet to see this pop up in any of the Insider Apps or...
  10. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...