question on outage

Discus and support question on outage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there.. Why is my husband not having any issues? Its just me. e6adace6-62ba-4574-8a55-eea5e3aa6e36 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boleyn Adar, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Boleyn Adar
    Boleyn Adar Guest

question on outage

Hey there..

Why is my husband not having any issues? Its just me.

:)

Boleyn Adar, Aug 9, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

question on outage

No idea. I haven't had an issue since I started playing after work today. I understand it's hard on some, but I would see it as an opportunity to play a single player game in my catalog.
  3. EDKILL13 Win User

question on outage

Seems some people are having problems and some are not....
  4. RottenPineapp1e Win User

question on outage

Would consider this, except I buy my games with digital download and cant access any of them.
  5. WolfCypher83 Win User

question on outage

Would absolutely love that except in the digital age everything is bought online and all my games are not able to be accessed
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

question on outage

The service outage is not affecting everyone. Hopefully microsoft will have it fixed soon, and then you can get back to gaming. More info on the status page here https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
Thema:

question on outage

1. question on outage - Similar Threads - question outage

2. A little question of Froza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    A little question of Froza Horizon 4: Horizon 4 in the same season(Spring to Winter), has missed the seasonal activity vehicle(a car in Spring, and now is Winter), can I adjust the system time in the past to get the vehicle? Will my...
  3. Ark Genesis installation question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis installation question: Hey All, at the risk of looking extremely dumb rn, I need help. I installed the season pass, but when I open the game, it does not show up with any new maps or content. I uninstalled it and...
  4. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  5. Xbox Series X Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Question: I play on the Xbox One S, and I do not want to upgrade from One S to Series X. I play Legacy Console instead of Bedrock (Bedrock is inferior, tbh) and I am super worried about Series X replacing...
  6. Saw your PIN question comment

in XBoX on Windows
    Saw your PIN question comment: Yo I saw ur comment and the same thing happened to me. It asks for a pin i never set up, and also keeps on asking me to put in a PIN for the microsoft account that isnt mine that is on my laptop....
  7. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...: submitted by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1 [link] [comments]
  8. Question en rapport Avec les commandes vocales sur xbox (c'est un sujet sérieux donc merci...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question en rapport Avec les commandes vocales sur xbox (c'est un sujet sérieux donc merci...: [Title Translation-Question related With voice commands on xbox (it's a serious topic so thank you for not writing anything.)] Bonsoir, pour commencer je voulais essayer la commande " Xbox...
  9. Question about sales tax?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about sales tax?: I live in Tennessee that has a sales tax of 9.250% and am a little confused about how much tax is applied to Xbox Live orders. Is the tax rate the same regardless of the fact that its online or is...
  10. I have a question how do I play modern warfare

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question how do I play modern warfare: I have a question how do I play modern warfare I'm on android and using xbox streaming submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments]