Question on streaming

Discus and support Question on streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to stream games on Youtube from my Xbox One? Ive always wanted to stream on youtube. I also want to know if its possible because my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RylandSchloerb, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Question on streaming

Is it possible to stream games on Youtube from my Xbox One? Ive always wanted to stream on youtube. I also want to know if its possible because my cousins want to know if they can stream games on Youtube from their Xbox Ones.

:)

RylandSchloerb, Jun 5, 2019
  2. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Streaming Question

You can stream from your PC using the Xbox media center. Its not perfect but it works well enough to stream content stored on your PC.
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Streaming Question

[quote user="voteGC"]

The 360 can stream from NAS storage devices but as far as I know they need to use TwonkyMedia software otherwise they wont work. [/quote]

Network Attached Storage [NAS], uses Ethernet to stream from router & the USB port for connecting or transferring data from another HDD &/or connecting to a computer etc.. Unless you buy an expensive stand-alone model, that can work independantly from a
    computer [Has own CPU etc]... You'll need to hook the NASD to a computer, for it to be controlled or streamed to any other device... [Netgear RNDU6320]
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Streaming Question

The USB port or WIFi Dongle on/for a router is for PC Connection only & you will need Windows Media Center to stream etc...
  5. Poofius Win User

Streaming Question

I think you may be able to if the harddrive is connected to a PC running windows media center. I'm no expert on this though so I may be wrong. I don't think it would work running the external drive just through the router though.
  6. Blackau Win User

Question on streaming

Nop.

Only Mixer or Twitch. Maybe next gen console?
Thema:

Question on streaming

1. Question on streaming - Similar Threads - Question streaming

2. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  3. Media streaming to Xbox One question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media streaming to Xbox One question: Have desktop PC with huge secondary HD used to store family photo, video, music, etc. Applicable subdirectories set to share & stream to other devices around house. In main living room, we use...
  4. Started streaming but have questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Started streaming but have questions: Hey guys, I have been streaming for a few months but want to step up with my channel quality. Do you have any ideas on how to get my xbox headset to work on my laptop so I can get some voice feed...
  5. Thinking of starting a streaming channel questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thinking of starting a streaming channel questions: So I am thinking of starting my own streaming channel. I plan on playing on my xbox, streaming it to a pc to have better control of my stream. Question that has occurred to me is: is it going to...
  6. Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming: Thinking about buying this. But does it support my ultra wide resolution 3440x1440? Also can I use my xbox controller who is connected? Not the Xbox one but the normal one? Works fine for steam...
  7. Questions about STREAMING !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about STREAMING !: Hello , i have couple of questions about the streaming , 1- How much Data/Bandwidth does Streaming [Games - Videos - Music] is per houre ....etc 2-I can't find my xbox on [Add device] on windows...
  8. Xbox app in W10 in-home streaming question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app in W10 in-home streaming question: Is streaming from W10 Xbox app to W10 Xbox app going to be supported in the future? 3b5e3958-d11a-4f56-aabc-af8908b5a3b6
  9. Xbox One to Windows 10 Streaming Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One to Windows 10 Streaming Questions: Hello, everyone. Let me apologize in advance if this has been answered before and I missed it in the support pages. With that said, I have questions regarding how Xbox One to Windows 1o...
  10. Stream To Windows 10 Sound Question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream To Windows 10 Sound Question?: Hello. I have my Windows 10 PC hooked up to a 7.1 Surround system and when I stream my Xbox One to my PC and go to audio settings in the consoles menu it says I can't change HDMI output to 7.1...