Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass

Discus and support Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, several questions: 1. I currently have xbox gamepass and gold on separate subscriptions. If I subscribe for gp ultimate, what will happen to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aswp, Dec 22, 2019.

1. aswp
    aswp Guest

Hi there, several questions:

1. I currently have xbox gamepass and gold on separate subscriptions. If I subscribe for gp ultimate, what will happen to the existing subscription?

2. I bought a second xbox. Do I need to subscribe gamepass on a different account on the 2nd xbox to be able to multiplayer with the 1st xbox?

3. Does gamepass PC need to be subscribed on a different account yet again to be able to play together with the first and second xbox?

Thanks,

Asw

:)

2. Farkas David01 Win User

You can use one single account for all these. When you upgrade to GP Ultimate you will only pay for that one single sub. It's all good.
  3. aswp Win User

Thank you all for the clarification.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Hello aswp,

Yes you and your son can play Game Pass games online multiplayer at the same time with just your Game Pass Ultimate.

Here are the steps to set it up:

2nd Xbox:

1. You sign in with your profile once

2. Set to home Xbox by going to Settings > General
    > Personalization > My home Xbox

3. You sign out

4. Your son sign in with his profile and play on this Xbox

Your Xbox:

1. You sign in with your profile and play on this Xbox.
  5. aswp Win User

Can you clarify "while on other consoles you will have to use only your account having subscriptions."

Say I use the same xbox account for home and the 2nd console. Can I and my son play the same gamepass game on 1st and 2nd console at the same time, and play together with online multiplayer? I assume not, but I'm looking for clarification.

Say if my gold subscription is annual and I still have 6 months remaining. If I apply for gamepass ult now, what happens to the remaining 6 months of gold? Will it disappear or will I be refunded for the 6 months.
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

Hi

you can use a single account for everything: for the second console you can set one of the two as ‘home console’. On this you will be able to use the game pass and gold with every account you have, while on other consoles you will have to use only your account
    having subscriptions.

If uou buy the ultimate, both accounts will be ‘united’ and you will not have any problems.
Thema:

1. Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass - Similar Threads - Question gamepass gold

2. I got a question about project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    I got a question about project xcloud: When is it coming to the UK? I only joined the streaming service at the beginning of the month so I can console stream but I was wondering when the project xcloud was going to be available....
  3. I have some xCloud questions mind helping?

in XboX Insiders
    I have some xCloud questions mind helping?: 1) How long roughly does it take to be accepted 2) Do I need to buy the games (Just wondering) 3) Can I go online for free cause I've got gold on a family members account and want to be able to...
  4. xCloud NDA questions and possible inconsistencies?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud NDA questions and possible inconsistencies?: So I was reading the Privacy Policy and I came across the license restrictions. You agree you will not: (a) stream, transmit or otherwise publicly perform any parts of the Program; (b) record...
  5. Gamepass Ultimate Question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate Question.: This might be a really noob question but do I have access to the Spotify Premium promotion with Gamepass Ultimate? I already have Ultimate and have for months and everything but nothing for...
  6. Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION: If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold? And also, will I need to pay when the month...
  7. GamePass Ultimate Question

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass Ultimate Question: Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the separate subs? My wife has her Xbox as my home...
  8. Question about Ultimate Gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about Ultimate Gamepass: So as of right now, I have gold to February 2020. I do not have Gamepass. Theres a deal that says Ultimate for €1. When I go to subscribe it says it will charge €1 for first month and €12.99...
  9. Question about GamePass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about GamePass: Image already added Hi guys, I used the free 14 days period and it expired. I cancel my subscription and got refund.. I think :)) I played only one game during the free period. I saw here in...
  10. question about gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about gamepass: guys i have a question about the gamepass service.... if i buy a Subscription of 1 month of gamepass...my Brother can use too the games of game pass if he has the home of my console on his console...