Question par rapport a la beta [Translation: Question in relation to the beta]

Discus and support Question par rapport a la beta [Translation: Question in relation to the beta] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, je fais parti de la beta 360 depuis un moment et j'aurai voulu savoir comment il fallait proceder pour participer a la beta sur xbox one ? Je... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SoleSeb, Aug 19, 2014.

1. SoleSeb
    SoleSeb Guest

Hello,

je fais parti de la beta 360 depuis un moment et j'aurai voulu savoir comment il fallait proceder pour participer a la beta sur xbox one ?

Je tiens a souligner que c'est le support xbox live qui m a envoyé sur cette section des forums

[Translation: Hello,.

I'm part of beta 360 for a long time and I wanted to know how to proceed to participate has beta on xboxone?
    I would stress that it is the xbox live support that m sent on this section of the forums]

:)

SoleSeb, Aug 19, 2014
  2. MerryBlod
    MerryBlod Guest
    error 831188FE

me aparece ese error y en soporte me dijeron que es debido a la beta de la consola, pero yo no descargue la beta, sino otro perfil de la consola

como puedo solucionarlo? (no tengo acceso al foro de la beta)

[TRANSLATION:

get me this error
    and support told me that
    it is due to the
    beta of the console, but
    I do not download the beta,
    but another profile of
    the console

If you would like I can fix
    it? (I don't have
    access to the beta forum)]

MerryBlod, Aug 19, 2014
  3. Myxtogan
    Myxtogan Guest
    como me registro para la beta

Como me registro para la beta ya que compre 4000 microsoft points y solo me salen en la xbox de un amigo, ni en la web y una xbox con la ultima actualizacion.

solo me salen en una xbox que tenga la beta publica por esa razon quiero un link para poderme registrar para la beta para actualizar mi consola con la beta.

[TRANSLATION:

Como me registro para la beta ya que compre 4000 microsoft points y solo me salen en la xbox de un amigo, ni en la web y una xbox con la ultima actualizacion.

solo me salen en una xbox que tenga la beta publica por esa razon quiero un link para poderme registrar para la beta para actualizar mi consola con la beta.]

Myxtogan, Aug 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You'll need to get a friend who has the Xbox One console and is in the beta to send you an invite.

onyxishere, Aug 19, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

You'll need to get a friend who has the Xbox One console and is in the beta to send you an invite.
  6. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

beta family plan

All beta related questions and queries are to be posted in the beta forums.
  7. Alex Atkin UK Win User

Beta Issues

All beta related questions must be asked in the beta forum.
  8. Photonimus Win User

beta

Please keep all beta related questions and discussions to the private beta forums.
  9. TDS x Drifter x Win User

Microsoft points

this is a beta related question and due to the NDA you cant ask beta related questions best thing to do is post a new thread asking for acess to the private beta forums where you can then ask your question sorry its not the best news but i would tell you
    how it is.
Thema:

1. Question par rapport a la beta [Translation: Question in relation to the beta] - Similar Threads - Question par rapport

2. Quick question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question: I was just wondering if it is bad for your console to leave a keyboard plugged in all the time. Because I would think that switching from the keyboard to the controller would confuse the console...
  3. A new Xbox insider question about rings??

in XboX Insiders
    A new Xbox insider question about rings??: I wanna join Xbox insiders to check out console steaming and new dashboard. I wanna join Omega ring but my question is, does Omega ring have those or to test those I have to opt into Delta?...
  4. halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.: so ill make it short: i have subtitles on but when im in game, there are none outside of cutscene, is this normal? also, when im using the rifle that i first start with in HALO REACH, i cant...
  5. Answer the question instead of locking thread!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Answer the question instead of locking thread!: So apperantly someone cant understand a question this thread is about ToS Not ENFORCMENT! I received a comms suspension on dec 2nd at 6:30pm pst I went to the enforcement page and was able to...
  6. Subscription question (Multiple Xboxs, One House)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription question (Multiple Xboxs, One House): I have an Xbox. My son has an Xbox. Previously we used Live Family to gain online access and game as needed. I recently upgraded to Xbox Live Ultimate and now when he signs-in to his Xbox he...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question: Hello there, I live in Italy and I've not any problem playing project xcloud with vpn but I cannot use game streaming, do I need to set up a VPN also on the Xbox? submitted by /u/Anatras2002...
  8. Вопрос касаемо учетной записи[Translation-Account question]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос касаемо учетной записи[Translation-Account question]: У меня имеется старенький xbox 360 покупал на него игры в магазине(цифровая "копия") хочу отдать его племяннику но дальнейшая его судьба мне фактически будет не известна)) меня интересует...
  9. XBox elite series 2 question

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox elite series 2 question: Hey, I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller but i find i cant set up on my comptuer. the set up button is always gray and i cant clik it. all my systems are updated already and my account is...
  10. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments]