Question par rapport a la beta [Translation: Question in relation to the beta]

Discus and support Question par rapport a la beta [Translation: Question in relation to the beta] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, je fais parti de la beta 360 depuis un moment et j'aurai voulu savoir comment il fallait proceder pour participer a la beta sur xbox one ? Je... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SoleSeb, Aug 19, 2014.

1. SoleSeb
    SoleSeb Guest

Hello,

je fais parti de la beta 360 depuis un moment et j'aurai voulu savoir comment il fallait proceder pour participer a la beta sur xbox one ?

Je tiens a souligner que c'est le support xbox live qui m a envoyé sur cette section des forums

[Translation: Hello,.

I'm part of beta 360 for a long time and I wanted to know how to proceed to participate has beta on xboxone?
    I would stress that it is the xbox live support that m sent on this section of the forums]

:)

SoleSeb, Aug 19, 2014
  2. MerryBlod
    MerryBlod Guest
    error 831188FE

me aparece ese error y en soporte me dijeron que es debido a la beta de la consola, pero yo no descargue la beta, sino otro perfil de la consola

como puedo solucionarlo? (no tengo acceso al foro de la beta)

[TRANSLATION:

get me this error
    and support told me that
    it is due to the
    beta of the console, but
    I do not download the beta,
    but another profile of
    the console

If you would like I can fix
    it? (I don't have
    access to the beta forum)]

MerryBlod, Aug 19, 2014
  3. Myxtogan
    Myxtogan Guest
    como me registro para la beta

Como me registro para la beta ya que compre 4000 microsoft points y solo me salen en la xbox de un amigo, ni en la web y una xbox con la ultima actualizacion.

solo me salen en una xbox que tenga la beta publica por esa razon quiero un link para poderme registrar para la beta para actualizar mi consola con la beta.

[TRANSLATION:

Como me registro para la beta ya que compre 4000 microsoft points y solo me salen en la xbox de un amigo, ni en la web y una xbox con la ultima actualizacion.

solo me salen en una xbox que tenga la beta publica por esa razon quiero un link para poderme registrar para la beta para actualizar mi consola con la beta.]

Myxtogan, Aug 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You'll need to get a friend who has the Xbox One console and is in the beta to send you an invite.

onyxishere, Aug 19, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

You'll need to get a friend who has the Xbox One console and is in the beta to send you an invite.
  6. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

beta family plan

All beta related questions and queries are to be posted in the beta forums.
  7. Alex Atkin UK Win User

Beta Issues

All beta related questions must be asked in the beta forum.
  8. Photonimus Win User

beta

Please keep all beta related questions and discussions to the private beta forums.
  9. TDS x Drifter x Win User

Microsoft points

this is a beta related question and due to the NDA you cant ask beta related questions best thing to do is post a new thread asking for acess to the private beta forums where you can then ask your question sorry its not the best news but i would tell you
    how it is.
Thema:

1. Question par rapport a la beta [Translation: Question in relation to the beta] - Similar Threads - Question par rapport

2. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...: I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to get the PLex app to work on the Xbox one when I...
  3. Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: If I join into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring if I start exspirienceing serious issues with my console being in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. will I be able to go back to the Beta Ring and still have the...
  4. Honest question.

in XboX Insiders
    Honest question.: I wanted to know if reporting a problem via the in game option really actually helps? I ask because I have sent so many in, in regards to Battlefield V for example, and yet nothing seems to...
  5. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: In the FAQ section for Game Pass Ultimate, it states the following: "When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward...
  6. Creature in the Well sound question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creature in the Well sound question: I'm playing "Creature in the Well" on Xbox One. Most of the game has sound, but during the game cut-scenes (movies), there is no sound. Is this expected? I have my system set to "HDMI audio" =...
  7. 2 questions

in XboX Insiders
    2 questions: I joined the Minecraft beta, then left and unenrolled from it, yet I'm still in beta. Why is this I joined the "Xbox One Update Preview" yet I still don't have the new dashboard, why is this, do I...
  8. (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360: Hi, Could you answer me if deleting my console profile (game owner), I still keep the games saved in HD storage, and if the future owner can use these games on the same console with the profile he...
  9. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  10. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question: For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This...