Question: PC Specs

Discus and support Question: PC Specs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I stream on Xbox1x using the Elgato capture card. Currently using there software but will be switching to OBS soon. I use a Macbook Pro for the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Power1aj, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/Power1aj
    /u/Power1aj Guest

I stream on Xbox1x using the Elgato capture card. Currently using there software but will be switching to OBS soon. I use a Macbook Pro for the streaming portion of my gameplay. I am thinking about switching to a PC/Windows Laptop so I can use streamlabs and other programs that are not Mac compatible. Can anyone let me know what specs I would need that Laptop to be? I don't need the highest, but I don't want the bare minimum. I want to be able to stream and still be able to visit webpages, chat, etc without issue. What Ram would I need? What about processor?

TIA

djxgam1ng

submitted by /u/Power1aj
    [link] [comments]

/u/Power1aj, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Skweezle1st Win User

The better machine isn't next gen!

So you think the PC version will be the next gen version? (That sounds like I'm insulting you but it's a genuine question).

I can't help but doubt that. The next gen version will demand higher specs from home PCs than the majority of games have asked for over the last 8 years. A huge amount of PC users will have to upgrade.
  3. Seriously Scott Win User

So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..

Ahh but see this raises questions, are PC users going to be able to play Xbox games with a mouse and keyboard? What is MS going to set as the minimum spec for a PC to play Xbox games, Just because say an MS Surface has Windows 10, that doesn't mean it can
    just play halo 5 ;)
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Question - If COD4 was remade, had more maps and made to look more beautiful would you buy it?

whats the min spec for CoD4 on PC please?
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Games will load but....

Where are you play?

If it's a PC, what specs?
  6. AnDra1978 Win User

using xbox one as dev kit sounds cool.

Question is are we getting the specs as the dev kits? :)
Thema:

1. Question: PC Specs - Similar Threads - Question Specs

2. Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring): Is anyone having stream delay on the Mixer tab? I never had this problem when it was the app but since I’ve been forced to move to the tab I realize there is a 15-30 second delay. It also does not...
  3. Quick question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question: I was just wondering if it is bad for your console to leave a keyboard plugged in all the time. Because I would think that switching from the keyboard to the controller would confuse the console...
  4. A new Xbox insider question about rings??

in XboX Insiders
    A new Xbox insider question about rings??: I wanna join Xbox insiders to check out console steaming and new dashboard. I wanna join Omega ring but my question is, does Omega ring have those or to test those I have to opt into Delta?...
  5. halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.: so ill make it short: i have subtitles on but when im in game, there are none outside of cutscene, is this normal? also, when im using the rifle that i first start with in HALO REACH, i cant...
  6. Answer the question instead of locking thread!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Answer the question instead of locking thread!: So apperantly someone cant understand a question this thread is about ToS Not ENFORCMENT! I received a comms suspension on dec 2nd at 6:30pm pst I went to the enforcement page and was able to...
  7. Subscription question (Multiple Xboxs, One House)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription question (Multiple Xboxs, One House): I have an Xbox. My son has an Xbox. Previously we used Live Family to gain online access and game as needed. I recently upgraded to Xbox Live Ultimate and now when he signs-in to his Xbox he...
  8. Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question: Hello there, I live in Italy and I've not any problem playing project xcloud with vpn but I cannot use game streaming, do I need to set up a VPN also on the Xbox? submitted by /u/Anatras2002...
  9. Вопрос касаемо учетной записи[Translation-Account question]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос касаемо учетной записи[Translation-Account question]: У меня имеется старенький xbox 360 покупал на него игры в магазине(цифровая "копия") хочу отдать его племяннику но дальнейшая его судьба мне фактически будет не известна)) меня интересует...
  10. XBox elite series 2 question

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox elite series 2 question: Hey, I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller but i find i cant set up on my comptuer. the set up button is always gray and i cant clik it. all my systems are updated already and my account is...