Question: PC Specs

Discus and support Question: PC Specs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I stream on Xbox1x using the Elgato capture card. Currently using there software but will be switching to OBS soon. I use a Macbook Pro for the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Power1aj, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/Power1aj
    /u/Power1aj Guest

I stream on Xbox1x using the Elgato capture card. Currently using there software but will be switching to OBS soon. I use a Macbook Pro for the streaming portion of my gameplay. I am thinking about switching to a PC/Windows Laptop so I can use streamlabs and other programs that are not Mac compatible. Can anyone let me know what specs I would need that Laptop to be? I don't need the highest, but I don't want the bare minimum. I want to be able to stream and still be able to visit webpages, chat, etc without issue. What Ram would I need? What about processor?

TIA

djxgam1ng

submitted by /u/Power1aj
    [link] [comments]

/u/Power1aj, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Skweezle1st Win User

The better machine isn't next gen!

So you think the PC version will be the next gen version? (That sounds like I'm insulting you but it's a genuine question).

I can't help but doubt that. The next gen version will demand higher specs from home PCs than the majority of games have asked for over the last 8 years. A huge amount of PC users will have to upgrade.
  3. Seriously Scott Win User

So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..

Ahh but see this raises questions, are PC users going to be able to play Xbox games with a mouse and keyboard? What is MS going to set as the minimum spec for a PC to play Xbox games, Just because say an MS Surface has Windows 10, that doesn't mean it can
    just play halo 5 ;)
  4. Jkoiii Win User

forza horizon 4 fh101

Do you have the right pc specs
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Question - If COD4 was remade, had more maps and made to look more beautiful would you buy it?

whats the min spec for CoD4 on PC please?
  6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Games will load but....

Where are you play?

If it's a PC, what specs?
Thema:

1. Question: PC Specs - Similar Threads - Question Specs

2. I have a question about teaming on unturned

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about teaming on unturned: How (if possible) do you join a team with friends on unturned beta? submitted by /u/Beansontoast3 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Call tower SIM WIFI Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Call tower SIM WIFI Question: (Xbox community an stuff Members). [Xbox Console Question] ¥ This does not exist in the Xbox world as hook-able hardware right now and I was wondering if console connections over call tower...
  4. Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.: If I own a game, say red dead 2 and it gets increased graphics for the Xbox series x. Will I have to pay for the Xbox series x version with increased graphics or will the Xbox one version get the...
  5. Question about Xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox party: To make a long story short, two guys I was in a party ended up ddosing me (I already reported them for it and blocked them). My question is does Xbox parties broadcast broadcast your IP for...
  6. A Knight's Quest Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Knight's Quest Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time/exclusive content? 2. Is there anything missable or could I revisit any area? 3. Is this game identical on all platforms?...
  7. Questions about some updates on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Questions about some updates on xbox: Does updates announced on Alpha & Skip Ahead get announced when they go to beta or delta on patch notes? If not, what’s happened with 24-hour-time? My friends and I enjoy 24 hr time on other...
  8. Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question: So I bought metro exodus and when I went into manage game and add ons I noticed that I can download both of the DLCs without buying them. Is that normal? I'll gladly buy them if I like the game...
  9. MX Unleashed Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MX Unleashed Questions: 1. Was there anything missable in this game or could I replay any race? 2. Was there any promotional items in this game? 3. Was this one of the original Xbox games with Xbox Live features? 4 Is...
  10. Network error after update question

in XboX Insiders
    Network error after update question: [IMG] submitted by /u/Monjakey [link] [comments]