Question regarding achievements offline.

Discus and support Question regarding achievements offline. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do I get achievements if I'm playing offline on Xbox One? 84f8780a-026c-460d-8164-c1555d1003d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigArcticYeti, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Question regarding achievements offline.

Do I get achievements if I'm playing offline on Xbox One?

:)

BigArcticYeti, Jun 6, 2014
  2. TriRock
    TriRock Guest
    Question regarding achievement unlocked offline

So last month I visited my brother, and we played some Gears of War. His 360 is offline, so I brought my profile on a MU. We managed to unlock a whole bunch of achievements, all properly stored on the MU. However, when I left, I forgot the MU at his place,
    and didn't receive it until today.

Is there any way to add those achievements, unlocked while offline back in June, to my online profile? Some kind of merger? Or will this be considered game-saving, and my profile erased?

Thanks in advance!

TriRock, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Question regarding achievement unlocked offline

There is no way to merge accounts but, if you try to play on that account because it is an older version of the account you will receive problems when trying to play. Ex Achievements missing and even account corruption.

-

So to say it simply: No. Sorry bud.

Inferior-91D30E2D-4FE1-49E4-A697-3540F3DA21CB, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Yes but you need to connect to live for them to show up

Daft Badger, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Yes but you need to connect to live for them to show up
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Question regarding achievement unlocked offline

There is no way to merge accounts but, if you try to play on that account because it is an older version of the account you will receive problems when trying to play. Ex Achievements missing and even account corruption.

-

So to say it simply: No. Sorry bud.
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement

Hello Phoenix,

The information provided regarding whether the achievement will update is set information, as there will be no way to update the timestamp of when the achievement was unlocked.

As the Ambassadors stated, this would be due to the offline disconnection that occurred not allowing the correct timestamp to be applied.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to reach out and we'll be right here to answer your questions.

Best wishes!
  8. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Offline Achievement Question

Just kidding, but in all seriousness Xbox.com has been not displaying achievements for weeks
  9. PsychoticRaptor Win User

Offline Achievement Question

i played offline over the weekend and earned 3 achievements that don't show as being onlocked, right now my achievement list shows 12/50 but if you count them there is only 9 unlocked
Thema:

1. Question regarding achievements offline. - Similar Threads - Question regarding achievements

2. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...
  3. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  4. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  5. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code: My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership? Thank you! submitted by...
  6. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  7. Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta: Hello Reddit, I've been thinking about moving from the Alpha ring up to Beta or even Delta and I've been wondering if that will "factory reset" my Xbox to install the Beta/Delta ring and remove...
  8. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  9. Question regarding audio quality Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding audio quality Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello everyone, I know this question may need further assistance elsewhere, but I am in the insider program so I thought I’d see if anyone else has this issue before I move on. Over the past few...
  10. A few short questions regarding my new controller's state

in XBoX on Windows
    A few short questions regarding my new controller's state: Hi, I'm being a bit paranoid on this, but since I was recommended in this forum to RMA my last controller because it had some kind of scratches in the A button, which ended up being cracks, I'd...