Question regarding achievements offline.

Discus and support Question regarding achievements offline. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do I get achievements if I'm playing offline on Xbox One? 84f8780a-026c-460d-8164-c1555d1003d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigArcticYeti, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Question regarding achievements offline.

Do I get achievements if I'm playing offline on Xbox One?

:)

BigArcticYeti, Jun 6, 2014
  2. TriRock
    TriRock Guest
    Question regarding achievement unlocked offline

So last month I visited my brother, and we played some Gears of War. His 360 is offline, so I brought my profile on a MU. We managed to unlock a whole bunch of achievements, all properly stored on the MU. However, when I left, I forgot the MU at his place,
    and didn't receive it until today.

Is there any way to add those achievements, unlocked while offline back in June, to my online profile? Some kind of merger? Or will this be considered game-saving, and my profile erased?

Thanks in advance!

TriRock, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Question regarding achievement unlocked offline

There is no way to merge accounts but, if you try to play on that account because it is an older version of the account you will receive problems when trying to play. Ex Achievements missing and even account corruption.

-

So to say it simply: No. Sorry bud.

Inferior-91D30E2D-4FE1-49E4-A697-3540F3DA21CB, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Yes but you need to connect to live for them to show up

Daft Badger, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Yes but you need to connect to live for them to show up
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Question regarding achievement unlocked offline

There is no way to merge accounts but, if you try to play on that account because it is an older version of the account you will receive problems when trying to play. Ex Achievements missing and even account corruption.

-

So to say it simply: No. Sorry bud.
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement

Hello Phoenix,

The information provided regarding whether the achievement will update is set information, as there will be no way to update the timestamp of when the achievement was unlocked.

As the Ambassadors stated, this would be due to the offline disconnection that occurred not allowing the correct timestamp to be applied.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to reach out and we'll be right here to answer your questions.

Best wishes!
  8. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Offline Achievement Question

Just kidding, but in all seriousness Xbox.com has been not displaying achievements for weeks
  9. PsychoticRaptor Win User

Offline Achievement Question

i played offline over the weekend and earned 3 achievements that don't show as being onlocked, right now my achievement list shows 12/50 but if you count them there is only 9 unlocked
Thema:

1. Question regarding achievements offline. - Similar Threads - Question regarding achievements

2. Question regarding my Xbox one Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding my Xbox one Profiles: Hello, I have some queries regarding my Xbox one profiles. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll explain the situation below and then lay out my questions at the end. I appreciate that my...
  3. Question regarding resetting an Xbox and profile content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding resetting an Xbox and profile content: Hi, I am looking to sell my Xbox One S and upgrade to Xbox One X, however I am a little confused about some things. If I reset my current Xbox and remove all content, if I sign in with my Xbox...
  4. Question regarding Xbox Live profile and content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding Xbox Live profile and content: Hi, Say for instance I sell my Xbox, will I have to remove my Xbox Live profile/account entirely? Will I have to do a hard reset in order for it to act as if if it were new? Also is it possible...
  5. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.: I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna...
  6. Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10: I've really been enjoying the new game bar, mainly the performance monitor/window. But I'm not sure how to get it to do what I'd like it to do: Preferably, I would like to keep the performance...
  7. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  8. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  9. Gamebar question regarding linking

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar question regarding linking: I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would allow me to chat with my Steam friends....
  10. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...