Question regarding EA access

Discus and support Question regarding EA access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i unlock achievements for games in the vault in the EA access hub? 257b57c8-034f-4e39-b9e9-1ca2bdce3ff2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigArcticYeti, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Question regarding EA access

Can i unlock achievements for games in the vault in the EA access hub?

:)

BigArcticYeti, Aug 12, 2014
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    EA access

I dont know post this question at EA fourms. EA own EA access. Im still waiting for prepaid cards.

ZTROOPER16, Aug 12, 2014
  3. Mad Cow Dizease, Aug 12, 2014
  4. Question regarding EA access

yes the games in the vaault are full retail games. now early access games like madden 15 you wont till the full game comes out

ZIG ZAG STORIES, Aug 12, 2014
  5. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

yes the games in the vaault are full retail games. now early access games like madden 15 you wont till the full game comes out
  6. Eden0032 Win User

ea access 1 month free?

Hi there!

As far as I am aware, there isn't a promotion ongoing at the moment where you can get a free EA Access trial. You can see more about EA Access here:

www.xbox.com/.../ea-access

Regards,

-
  7. ZTROOPER16 Win User

EA access

I dont know post this question at EA fourms. EA own EA access. Im still waiting for prepaid cards.
  8. Sword Style Win User

EA Access question regarding giving a hard drive away

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine needed me to sign in to his gamertag and pre-order a game while he was at work. Since I was picking up my pre-order from the store the next day, I downloaded the game to my console. The next day when I came home with the
    game, I just put in the disk and started playing.

It's not the exact same circumstances, but it's the same principle. The data that comprises the game is already on the hard drive. It wouldn't make sense to need to install it again. You just need to unlock the proper access to use it.
  9. N1tecrawler7 Win User

How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console

i have the same question, same goes for the EA access
Thema:

1. Question regarding EA access - Similar Threads - Question regarding access

2. Question regarding XBOX Cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding XBOX Cloud: Hi Everyone My Xbox Gold is about to expire, but instead of renewing GOLD i want to get the XBOX Game Pass. My question is if i stop XBOX Gold and get Game Pass instead will that locked me out...
  3. Question regarding my Xbox one Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding my Xbox one Profiles: Hello, I have some queries regarding my Xbox one profiles. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll explain the situation below and then lay out my questions at the end. I appreciate that my...
  4. Question regarding resetting an Xbox and profile content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding resetting an Xbox and profile content: Hi, I am looking to sell my Xbox One S and upgrade to Xbox One X, however I am a little confused about some things. If I reset my current Xbox and remove all content, if I sign in with my Xbox...
  5. Question regarding Xbox Live profile and content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding Xbox Live profile and content: Hi, Say for instance I sell my Xbox, will I have to remove my Xbox Live profile/account entirely? Will I have to do a hard reset in order for it to act as if if it were new? Also is it possible...
  6. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.: I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna...
  7. Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10: I've really been enjoying the new game bar, mainly the performance monitor/window. But I'm not sure how to get it to do what I'd like it to do: Preferably, I would like to keep the performance...
  8. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  9. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  10. EA Access question regarding giving a hard drive away

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access question regarding giving a hard drive away: I'm getting a bigger hard drive for my Xbox One and giving my current external hard drive away to a friend. He wants to subscribe to EA Access once I've given him the hard drive, so my question is...