Question regarding EA access

Discus and support Question regarding EA access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i unlock achievements for games in the vault in the EA access hub? 257b57c8-034f-4e39-b9e9-1ca2bdce3ff2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigArcticYeti, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Question regarding EA access

Can i unlock achievements for games in the vault in the EA access hub?

:)

BigArcticYeti, Aug 12, 2014
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    EA access

I dont know post this question at EA fourms. EA own EA access. Im still waiting for prepaid cards.

ZTROOPER16, Aug 12, 2014
  3. Mad Cow Dizease, Aug 12, 2014
  4. Question regarding EA access

yes the games in the vaault are full retail games. now early access games like madden 15 you wont till the full game comes out

ZIG ZAG STORIES, Aug 12, 2014
  5. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

yes the games in the vaault are full retail games. now early access games like madden 15 you wont till the full game comes out
  6. Eden0032 Win User

ea access 1 month free?

Hi there!

As far as I am aware, there isn't a promotion ongoing at the moment where you can get a free EA Access trial. You can see more about EA Access here:

www.xbox.com/.../ea-access

Regards,

-
  7. ZTROOPER16 Win User

EA access

I dont know post this question at EA fourms. EA own EA access. Im still waiting for prepaid cards.
  8. Sword Style Win User

EA Access question regarding giving a hard drive away

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine needed me to sign in to his gamertag and pre-order a game while he was at work. Since I was picking up my pre-order from the store the next day, I downloaded the game to my console. The next day when I came home with the
    game, I just put in the disk and started playing.

It's not the exact same circumstances, but it's the same principle. The data that comprises the game is already on the hard drive. It wouldn't make sense to need to install it again. You just need to unlock the proper access to use it.
  9. eduscxbox Win User

Assinatura EA [Translation - Signature EA]

Olá Omega, a EA oferece 2 serviços, o Origin Access (Para PC) e o EA Access (para Xbox), as duas tem a mesma proposta, porem são serviços diferentes. Para jogar os jogos deste serviço no Xbox é necessário assinar o serviço EA Access.

Hello Omega, EA offers 2 services, Origin Acesss(PC) and EA Access (Xbox) both have the same features, but are different services. To play this service games on Xbox you need an EA Access subscription.

Best Regards.
Thema:

1. Question regarding EA access - Similar Threads - Question regarding access

2. Gamebar question regarding linking

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar question regarding linking: I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would allow me to chat with my Steam friends....
  3. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...
  4. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  5. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  6. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code: My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership? Thank you! submitted by...
  7. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  8. Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta: Hello Reddit, I've been thinking about moving from the Alpha ring up to Beta or even Delta and I've been wondering if that will "factory reset" my Xbox to install the Beta/Delta ring and remove...
  9. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  10. EA Access question regarding giving a hard drive away

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access question regarding giving a hard drive away: I'm getting a bigger hard drive for my Xbox One and giving my current external hard drive away to a friend. He wants to subscribe to EA Access once I've given him the hard drive, so my question is...