Question Regarding Game Pass

Discus and support Question Regarding Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Question is…. If I have Redeemed Game Pass Code From Saudi Arabia And I have to move to India Will the Banned Games In Saudi Arabia Will Be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrAbidKhan, May 31, 2021.

1. MrAbidKhan
    MrAbidKhan Guest

My Question is….

If I have Redeemed Game Pass Code From Saudi Arabia And I have to move to India Will the Banned Games In Saudi Arabia Will Be Available When I Change My Country or Region??(For Example GTA 5 is Banned In Saudi Arabia But it Is Not Banned In India! So will I be able To Play GTA 5 after Shifting To India??)

:)

MrAbidKhan, May 31, 2021
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

About Microsoft Game pass

Hello Halastef,

We understand that your question concerns the availability and maybe a bit more information regarding the Xbox Game Pass, and we would like to suggest following or looking through our
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ for all information regarding to this service.

Check this out and let us know if this answers your question.

Best wishes!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Question - regarding inclusions

4. Patirisha Win User

Thank you very much for the clarification, could I ask you from where you got that information? I was unable to get any non-vague info's about that. Like I never read anything that the Pc/Xbox account (etc..) implementation were split.
  5. Smwutches Win User

EA Play for PC will be added on December 15.
  6. Ricards_Krustins Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a subscription that includes both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one subscription.

Could I please receive more information regarding this matter if I did not answer your question?

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Question Regarding Game Pass - Similar Threads - Question Regarding Game

2. question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming: i have an invite to the browser game streaming beta, i was wondering what the rules are around streaming on twitch while i play?, is this allowed? any help is appreciated submitted by...
  3. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Question - regarding inclusions

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Question - regarding inclusions: Hello there, We got a Xbox Series X, One X and 2 Pc's. Obviously we got GamePass Ultimate, wich now includes EA Play. The Question now is, how can I use EA Play games on Windows 10 PC's? I...
  5. Question about preordering series x regarding game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about preordering series x regarding game pass: I have an existing game pass ultimate subscription, do i need to do anything to use the 24 month game pass included with the series x via all access or will my existing game pass ultimate...
  6. Question regarding pinned widgets with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding pinned widgets with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: I really want to make use of this feature, especially being able to pin the performance widget so that it always displays my fps. However, whenever I have any widget pinned I drop ~20-40 fps....
  7. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.: I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna...
  8. Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10: I've really been enjoying the new game bar, mainly the performance monitor/window. But I'm not sure how to get it to do what I'd like it to do: Preferably, I would like to keep the performance...
  9. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  10. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...