Question regarding home console privileges

Discus and support Question regarding home console privileges in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to keep another specific account from benefiting from my home gold privileges or only allow one other account to benefit from my home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nileboy505, Jul 28, 2018.

1. nileboy505
    nileboy505 Guest

Is there a way to keep another specific account from benefiting from my home gold privileges or only allow one other account to benefit from my home gold privileges?

:)

nileboy505, Jul 28, 2018
  2. GTAmaster05
    GTAmaster05 Guest
    Questions About Xbox Enforcement

Dear Xbox,

I have a couple of questions that i’d Like to discuss regarding some privileges that have been suspended on my Xbox account from the Xbox Enforcement team.

Regards,

Patrick M.

GTAmaster05, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Family can't use apps because of XBOX gold

I assume its the same console. If so go to settings and set your console to the home console. Then anyone can use your gold privileges.

Merlin4421, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. There's no way to specify which accounts can and cannot use the benefits.

Smwutches, Jul 28, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

No. There's no way to specify which accounts can and cannot use the benefits.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

Set as Home the console you are using less or is used by another user... When you are signed on, you have your gold privilege on any console, your home console give gold privilege to any account using it, ok?
  7. Merlin4421 Win User

Family can't use apps because of XBOX gold

I assume its the same console. If so go to settings and set your console to the home console. Then anyone can use your gold privileges.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

Sharing Gold on XBOX ONE

Yon have to go under settings and choose your console as the "Home Console" for the gold privileges to transfer. Alternatively you can stay signed in while they play.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

can you change the home xbox on a perma banned account

You can't use a perma banned account as xbox home cause that account lacks online privileges.

Yet you can use a new account and set it as xbox home in that console
Thema:

1. Question regarding home console privileges - Similar Threads - Question regarding home

2. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  3. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  4. Gamebar question regarding linking

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar question regarding linking: I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would allow me to chat with my Steam friends....
  5. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...
  6. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  7. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  8. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code: My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership? Thank you! submitted by...
  9. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  10. Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta: Hello Reddit, I've been thinking about moving from the Alpha ring up to Beta or even Delta and I've been wondering if that will "factory reset" my Xbox to install the Beta/Delta ring and remove...