Question regarding home console privileges

Discus and support Question regarding home console privileges in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to keep another specific account from benefiting from my home gold privileges or only allow one other account to benefit from my home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nileboy505, Jul 28, 2018.

1. nileboy505
    nileboy505 Guest

Is there a way to keep another specific account from benefiting from my home gold privileges or only allow one other account to benefit from my home gold privileges?

:)

nileboy505, Jul 28, 2018
  2. GTAmaster05
    GTAmaster05 Guest
    Questions About Xbox Enforcement

Dear Xbox,

I have a couple of questions that i’d Like to discuss regarding some privileges that have been suspended on my Xbox account from the Xbox Enforcement team.

Regards,

Patrick M.

GTAmaster05, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Family can't use apps because of XBOX gold

I assume its the same console. If so go to settings and set your console to the home console. Then anyone can use your gold privileges.

Merlin4421, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. There's no way to specify which accounts can and cannot use the benefits.

Smwutches, Jul 28, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

No. There's no way to specify which accounts can and cannot use the benefits.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Family can't use apps because of XBOX gold

I assume its the same console. If so go to settings and set your console to the home console. Then anyone can use your gold privileges.
  7. Burst Axe Win User

Sharing Gold on XBOX ONE

Yon have to go under settings and choose your console as the "Home Console" for the gold privileges to transfer. Alternatively you can stay signed in while they play.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

can you change the home xbox on a perma banned account

You can't use a perma banned account as xbox home cause that account lacks online privileges.

Yet you can use a new account and set it as xbox home in that console
  9. WPAK Win User

Kid account and passkey on adult account

Hi there,

depending on the console you are on. If you are on a Xbox One console (and the kids are on the same console) then you should also be able to share your subscription via the Home console setting.

That will allow the child accounts to benefit from your Gold subscription and play online via that Home console.

If they are playing on multiple Xbox One consoles then they will need a Gold subscription per child account.

Regarding the question regarding the child account having a subscription, your passkey (and family settings) and how that will work will remain unchanged regarding what account has a Gold subscription.

For more information regarding Home console see these links:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
Thema:

1. Question regarding home console privileges - Similar Threads - Question regarding home

2. Question regarding banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding banned Xbox Live account: Good evening, I was wondering why this account was banned about 8 years ago, I honestly can't remember why and I'd like to know. Is also a way to unban it? I am planning of buying an Xbox console...
  3. Follow Up to Questions Regarding Losing Power On Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follow Up to Questions Regarding Losing Power On Xbox One X: Hello All, I had posted a while ago about how my xbox one x wouldn't stay on. The solution was that it needed to be plugged directly into a wall outlet and NOT a surge protector. The console...
  4. Question in Regards to Enforcement Team...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question in Regards to Enforcement Team...: To start off: I am not banned, suspended, or in trouble of any sort...but I have a question regarding the Xbox Enforcement Teams actions. Back when Agony had originally came out (yes never gonna...
  5. Start Up Question Regarding My Xbox One-X Scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Start Up Question Regarding My Xbox One-X Scorpio: Hey everyone. I have been having some ongoing issues in regards to network problems, startup times, and so forth. I am hoping someone out there could take the time to help a fellow gamer out by...
  6. Huge question regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Huge question regarding my gamertag: Well you see i simply dont understand how [Mod Removed] is offensive in any way shape or form there no profanity or anythung bad in it. So do yiu guys just yaknow force a gamertag without even...
  7. Question regarding my xbox live rewards balance

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding my xbox live rewards balance: Hello I used myvip rewards to receive 10k credits for the xbox live rewards and my balance has been sitting at 14k for quite awhile its well past the 30th and I have yet to receive my credits I...
  8. Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards: If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the payment goes through under Microsoft rewards. Is...
  9. A question regarding console bans.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question regarding console bans.: I’ve dealt with my fair share of extremely toxic modders ruining games and even going as far as to prevent me from playing and even disconnecting me from Xbox Live... and I wanted to know, are...
  10. Questions regarding scoring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions regarding scoring: Regarding Microsoft Solitaire On 06/08/18 I was awarded 2 first places for the group in the Spider Event. How can one receive 2 first places in the same event? I have also noticed that in the...