Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

Discus and support Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vormison, Sep 2, 2019.

1. /u/Vormison
    /u/Vormison Guest

My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card.

If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Vormison
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vormison, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PalZer0 Win User

Unable to get xbox live gold - either page keeps refreshing or getting technical difficulties message after live age validation

If you're having problems buying XBL Gold through your console or the website, you can still get a prepaid code from your local gaming store and redeem it on the account in question.

-

More info on redeeming codes for XBL Gold, Microsoft Points or marketplace content can be found here.

support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

-

Regarding your original issue, I suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies first then try again. What browser are you using?
  3. gman56 Win User

Beta Fall 2012 Help

you can redeem the codes like you would any XBL code
  4. Turv3y Win User

Pre Paid codes XBL

Not sure how your account becomes ineligable to redeem XBL prepaid codes.
  5. jb639 Win User

10 Year Anniversary Helmet

That is correct. I have a code I received via email and XBL message that does not work :( I have triple checked it and tried to redeem it via web and XBL...

Thanks!
  6. Its Del Boy Win User

Can't redeem codes!

Tried to redeem a 3 month xbl code but getting that "something went wrong" nonsense !!!
Thema:

1. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code - Similar Threads - Question Regarding XBL

2. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  3. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  4. Gamebar question regarding linking

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar question regarding linking: I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would allow me to chat with my Steam friends....
  5. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...
  6. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  7. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  8. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  9. Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta: Hello Reddit, I've been thinking about moving from the Alpha ring up to Beta or even Delta and I've been wondering if that will "factory reset" my Xbox to install the Beta/Delta ring and remove...
  10. Microsoft "Wallet" question regarding buying XBL Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft "Wallet" question regarding buying XBL Gold.: I have 60$ sitting in my Microsoft account. If I opt to buy Gold, will it pull the money from my account first or go to whatever CC I designated to link my account to?...