Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

Discus and support Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vormison, Sep 2, 2019.

1. /u/Vormison
    /u/Vormison Guest

My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card.

If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Vormison
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vormison, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PalZer0 Win User

Unable to get xbox live gold - either page keeps refreshing or getting technical difficulties message after live age validation

If you're having problems buying XBL Gold through your console or the website, you can still get a prepaid code from your local gaming store and redeem it on the account in question.

-

More info on redeeming codes for XBL Gold, Microsoft Points or marketplace content can be found here.

support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

-

Regarding your original issue, I suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies first then try again. What browser are you using?
  3. gman56 Win User

Beta Fall 2012 Help

you can redeem the codes like you would any XBL code
  4. Turv3y Win User

Pre Paid codes XBL

Not sure how your account becomes ineligable to redeem XBL prepaid codes.
  5. jb639 Win User

10 Year Anniversary Helmet

That is correct. I have a code I received via email and XBL message that does not work :( I have triple checked it and tried to redeem it via web and XBL...

Thanks!
  6. Its Del Boy Win User

Can't redeem codes!

Tried to redeem a 3 month xbl code but getting that "something went wrong" nonsense !!!
Thema:

1. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code - Similar Threads - Question Regarding XBL

2. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  3. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  4. Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta: Hello Reddit, I've been thinking about moving from the Alpha ring up to Beta or even Delta and I've been wondering if that will "factory reset" my Xbox to install the Beta/Delta ring and remove...
  5. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  6. Question regarding audio quality Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding audio quality Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello everyone, I know this question may need further assistance elsewhere, but I am in the insider program so I thought I’d see if anyone else has this issue before I move on. Over the past few...
  7. A few short questions regarding my new controller's state

in XBoX on Windows
    A few short questions regarding my new controller's state: Hi, I'm being a bit paranoid on this, but since I was recommended in this forum to RMA my last controller because it had some kind of scratches in the A button, which ended up being cracks, I'd...
  8. Question regarding banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding banned Xbox Live account: Good evening, I was wondering why this account was banned about 8 years ago, I honestly can't remember why and I'd like to know. Is also a way to unban it? I am planning of buying an Xbox console...
  9. Follow Up to Questions Regarding Losing Power On Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follow Up to Questions Regarding Losing Power On Xbox One X: Hello All, I had posted a while ago about how my xbox one x wouldn't stay on. The solution was that it needed to be plugged directly into a wall outlet and NOT a surge protector. The console...
  10. Microsoft "Wallet" question regarding buying XBL Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft "Wallet" question regarding buying XBL Gold.: I have 60$ sitting in my Microsoft account. If I opt to buy Gold, will it pull the money from my account first or go to whatever CC I designated to link my account to?...