Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

Discus and support Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Crooked Delight, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help
    Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus.

:)

Crooked Delight, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Reactor Leak SF Win User

In this case, if you have a 16tb already and any other size hard drive, I would plug them both an and see if both are usable. If they are, most likely you can use 2x16 TB (must have a metric ton of content lol)
  3. LukeWardle Win User

New to this. Seems illogical. Cant find how to post. Trying to play xbox one on NHS wifi. Xbox connects to wifi (sometimes a connecting message will show and a mouse pointer for a second or two). All details dns,ip etc show in advanced setting). On a mobile
    device it then has a step screen for login details when a browser is opened. You can then remain logged in (after filling in login details) and use the web as you like even if the browser is closed. This screen on xbox would be accessed by edge but it cannot
    be opened due to requiring the player account not being signed in as unlike on a mobike device it isnt letting the step screen open. Any advice?

Thanks in advance. One very bired bored person.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The bus doesnt have enoughpower for three is the short answer, but yes, 16GB each
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    LukeWardle

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
Thema:

1. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help - Similar Threads - Question checked support

2. Checking YTD spending as a 5* VIP? Also another question re: pre-orders and a comment

in XBoX Rewards
    Checking YTD spending as a 5* VIP? Also another question re: pre-orders and a comment: Hello. I am currently a 5* VIP, Obviously when I go to check my MyVIP status, the screen tells me I'm a 5* 0% of the way to my next star since I'm at the maximum level. Is there any way for me...
  3. Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!: Hey everyone! The SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot items will be delivered directly to your SMITE account within 14 days from the event date. You will receive a notification in the SMITE...
  4. Running into issues making a purchase or have questions about content you've purchased? Check ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Running into issues making a purchase or have questions about content you've purchased? Check ...: If you've encountered an issue while attempting to make purchase or have general questions regarding content that you have purchased, you've come to the right place! We've included a bunch of...
  5. Questions about Realms? Check here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about Realms? Check here!: Hey, all! We're sure excited about all the announcements at E3 2016. One of them was Realms for Minecraft. If you have any questions, check out the FAQ on it. If you need any support or are...
  6. Questions about Realms? Check here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about Realms? Check here!: Hey, all! We're sure excited about all the announcements at E3 2016. One of them was Realms for Minecraft. If you have any questions, check out the FAQ on it. If you need any support or are...
  7. Questions about your Microsoft account? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about your Microsoft account? Check here!: Have you forgot you're Microsoft account password? Unable to remember the Microsoft account email for your gamertag? If you are running into one of these scenarios, have no fear! Below, you will...
  8. Have questions about managing your Xbox subscription? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have questions about managing your Xbox subscription? Check here!: Hey everyone! If you have questions about managing your Xbox subscription, you've come to the right place! We've listed a few scenarios below and included helpful links to cover questions that...
  9. Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here!: Hello fellow gamers! Do you have any questions about the Code of Conduct or the Microsoft Services Agreement? Have you recently seen an enforcement actions on your Xbox account? Well you've...
  10. Enforcement question, duration check.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement question, duration check.: so i got reported b/c of an anon user got offended for one word, not racist. (is what im assuming.) It has been past a week now, i would like to know how long is my suspension? Is there a way to...