Question to alpha members with new dashboard

Discus and support Question to alpha members with new dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; is it actually faster? from the videos I cant really tell, is a there big difference? submitted by /u/violberri [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/violberri, Aug 1, 2019.

1. /u/violberri
    /u/violberri Guest

is it actually faster? from the videos I cant really tell, is a there big difference?

submitted by /u/violberri
    [link] [comments]

/u/violberri, Aug 1, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Can I join the Alpha group ?

To be a alpha member you need to provide quality reports and they might invite you but at this stage they are not inviting new alpha members as the alpha ring is full but usually every 6 months they invite new members to alpha so the best way is to wait
    and submit reports
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Evolve is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

5. Wishcatcher Win User

The home Menu

Hi,

New home menu will probably coming soon… Only alpha preview members was able to see the new one...

So wait and see.
  6. Frathos Win User

hide/unhide games/apps issue

I checked out the Help feature on my console and my version of Xbox Assist has the proper new combo described. You may need to update your Xbox Assist app if that's available. If not and Xbox Assist is included in dashboard update then a future update should
    fix it for you. My Xbox Assist may be newer than the last public release because I'm an Alpha Dashboard Preview member.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Question to alpha members with new dashboard - Similar Threads - Question alpha members

2. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  3. Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: If I join into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring if I start exspirienceing serious issues with my console being in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. will I be able to go back to the Beta Ring and still have the...
  4. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  5. 1910 Ring Alpha Skip Ahead Update (1910.190729-1945) Question

in XboX Insiders
    1910 Ring Alpha Skip Ahead Update (1910.190729-1945) Question: Hi, Maybe it will be a stupid question but i've 2 Xbox ( the Day one edition the "fat one" and Xbox one X ) , both are Under alpha skip ahead preview. The question is : Why my Xbox one day one so...
  6. Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta: Hello Reddit, I've been thinking about moving from the Alpha ring up to Beta or even Delta and I've been wondering if that will "factory reset" my Xbox to install the Beta/Delta ring and remove...
  7. Question regarding audio quality Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding audio quality Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello everyone, I know this question may need further assistance elsewhere, but I am in the insider program so I thought I’d see if anyone else has this issue before I move on. Over the past few...
  8. Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One X in the Preiview Program. Both Xbox's are in the Alpha Skip-a-Head program. I'd like to take the Xbox One X out of the Preview program, but leave the Xbox One...
  9. Evolve Big Alpha question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evolve Big Alpha question: Hey, so I pre-ordered Evolve for Xbox One and I got the alpha code today, but haven't opened my Xbox yet. So I entered the code on the website and it said I now have the Evolve alpha, but I'm not...
  10. (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?: I'm pretty sure that those of us in the preview alpha circle have this feature now. How do we use it? Has anyone figured it out? d6109536-ae89-4b63-9731-cfc7e7153fa0