Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again?

Discus and support Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Aug 30, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again?

/u/reforc3, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again? - Similar Threads - Question everybody 'Xbox

2. Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: If I join into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring if I start exspirienceing serious issues with my console being in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. will I be able to go back to the Beta Ring and still have the...
  3. Honest question.

in XboX Insiders
    Honest question.: I wanted to know if reporting a problem via the in game option really actually helps? I ask because I have sent so many in, in regards to Battlefield V for example, and yet nothing seems to...
  4. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: In the FAQ section for Game Pass Ultimate, it states the following: "When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward...
  5. Creature in the Well sound question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creature in the Well sound question: I'm playing "Creature in the Well" on Xbox One. Most of the game has sound, but during the game cut-scenes (movies), there is no sound. Is this expected? I have my system set to "HDMI audio" =...
  6. 2 questions

in XboX Insiders
    2 questions: I joined the Minecraft beta, then left and unenrolled from it, yet I'm still in beta. Why is this I joined the "Xbox One Update Preview" yet I still don't have the new dashboard, why is this, do I...
  7. (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360: Hi, Could you answer me if deleting my console profile (game owner), I still keep the games saved in HD storage, and if the future owner can use these games on the same console with the profile he...
  8. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  9. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question: For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This...
  10. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question: For you guys and girls who play NBA 2K. I have a question. I play mostly play now online and I play as the Memphis Grizzlies. Ja Morant is our new rookie and starting PG. What can I do to get use...