Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts

Discus and support Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Of those experiencing the cutouts how many of you are using external ssds/hdds? I played a game installed internally for about 6 hours and had no audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kurtf2019, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/Kurtf2019
    /u/Kurtf2019 Guest

Of those experiencing the cutouts how many of you are using external ssds/hdds? I played a game installed internally for about 6 hours and had no audio cutouts hopped onto one of my games stored externally and instantly got it with the audio temporarily cutting out, curious to see if it's a shared aspect or just pure coincidence.

submitted by /u/Kurtf2019
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kurtf2019, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Paranoid Panda Win User

Experiencing problems with audio cutout

Bump. Would appreciate an answer on this.
  3. Strikeknight130 Win User

Audio Glitching out for a few seconds mid game.

Does it cutout when only using the audio from the TV speakers?
  4. UnyoBro Win User

Serana or my girlfriend?

Is your girlfriend a cardboard cutout? She must be terrible if she's less desirable than a Skyrim NPC. Those characters are about as wooden and soulless as possible.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

No sound through wireless headset

Hi there.

What is the make and model of the specific headset you're using? If you're experiencing

audio issues in parties
    on your Xbox One console, please try those steps to see if they can help out. Also, do you have another headset to test out to see if you're experiencing the same issue?
  6. HugoAgogo74 Win User

xbox official headset

i also have headset issues in destiny fireteam chat , mainly audio cutout , breakup , i also use the microsoft stereo headset , again it works fine in party chat , ive also gamed with guys using other branded headsets getting the same issues , possibly destiny
    fireteam chat issues , even when i was on ps4 before moving to xbox the same issues where present , some people couldnt be heard at all in fireteam chat.
Thema:

1. Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts - Similar Threads - Question Those Experiencing

2. Questions about DLC for those that Preordered & Purchased the Xbox One S 2TB Console - ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about DLC for those that Preordered & Purchased the Xbox One S 2TB Console - ...: I have a few questions about the DLC for those that Preordered & Purchased the Xbox One S 2TB Console - Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle. I preordered & purchased my console thru GameStop...
  3. Question on purchases of games and my kids playing those games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on purchases of games and my kids playing those games: I have purchased Minecraft for xbox 360 and downloaded it. I can run it fine. My kids are both xbox gold and play on the same machine. A friend of my kids invited him to a party and to play...
  4. Question for those who successfully downloaded AW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for those who successfully downloaded AW: Does anyone remember what percentage the download has to be before you can start playing? e436c6bd-d4a8-4533-979d-612adcb98feb
  5. Questions for those who have been paying attention

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions for those who have been paying attention: Will there be new building materials? will there be interactive villagers? will there be some form of currency to trade with? Are there new animals/creatures? I'be really got my hopes up high...
  6. Question for those that have played the puzzle-ish game Flockers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for those that have played the puzzle-ish game Flockers.: I am a HUGE fan of hard platformer/puzzle type of games. Where you need to do this, to get that.. get that to do this and so on. I've recently watched a short Let's Play on Flockers. I am...
  7. HALO MCC Questions for those that know???

in XBoX on Consoles
    HALO MCC Questions for those that know???: I use DD's mostly, but haven't downloaded a pre downloadable version of any game. So a few ?'s. 1- does it work? I've read many complaints both with Sunset & most recently MW:AW, where people...
  8. Question to all those in Xbox One clans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question to all those in Xbox One clans: This is a question to all those in clans and communities. With the introduction of the new generation consoles, I've seen many communities have been struggling for numbers - some gamers have not...
  9. Question to those with the Kinectless version/who don't use Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question to those with the Kinectless version/who don't use Kinect: Yes, the menus are very easy to navigate with a controller. Just keep in mind you do loose some features without Kinect. IMO, Kinect is well worth the little extra money!...
  10. Question for those getting black screen when starting games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for those getting black screen when starting games: I have been getting black screens for starting games as well but when I finally do get the game started I experience unplayable lag and end up timing up from matches. I've tried that with...