Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

Discus and support Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChaserSTL, Aug 19, 2019.

1. /u/ChaserSTL
    /u/ChaserSTL Guest

Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App for the 1908 build still. The Alpha’s have received a couple of the 1910 builds since the merger and I’ve checked after each successive build and the release notes continue to reflect the 1908, specially showing notes from the 190807 build date.

Anyone else having this “issue?” Might have missed a post regarding this here but didn’t find one. I’ve went ahead and reported via the console’s reporting tool after each update, even though this doesn’t seem to be a Preview related bug, rather a backend issue.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/ChaserSTL
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChaserSTL, Aug 19, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one x YouTube GLITCH FIX

3. Njal the Blue Win User

New avatars

Hi, I am part of the insider preview Alpha ring and as of yet it hasn't been released for testing.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

Hi there,

It looks like you are in the Preview Program, as I have also had the same updates. My best advice, would be to make sure that nothing else is running on your network. The error is likely due to a corrupted update, due to other traffic interfering. As some
    others have pointed out, please join the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit
    , so someone can better assist you.

I had a similar error the other day, where I turned on my Xbox, saw the new
    badly designed dashboard
    , and THEN was randomly prompted for an update 10 minutes later, which failed. I powered down my Xbox, tried again a few minutes later, and it all went through properly.

Please note that, as of 1400 PST, a new update has rolled out for
    Alpha
    (1908.190802-1945),
    Beta, Delta and Omega
    rings (1908.190731-1920), according to
    Brad Rossetti on Twitter
    (@workwombatman).

Maybe you will have better success with these more recent updates.

Hope this helps,

L
  5. Alliance United Win User

Hi,

At the moment the new Xbox Avatar Beta is available to those in Alpha - Skip Ahead, Alpha, and Beta. When you open the Xbox Insider Hub, it should show under announcements the ring your console is currently enrolled in, can you double check to make sure
    its within one of those rings listed. If so, it should show under 'Insider content' with the option to enroll in the app beta.

If you need to change the ring you're currently enrolled in, please go into 'Insider content'>Xbox One Update Preview>Manage. You will be given access to the rings you are currently eligible for.

Let us know if it still not showing after checking your preview ring.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Xbox Insider Alpha

Hello!

My understanding is you also have to currently be in the Beta preview ring to be considered for an invite to the Alpha preview ring.
Thema:

1. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds? - Similar Threads - Question Why Preview

2. Why can’t I reply more than once to a question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I reply more than once to a question: have a question posted,have been able to reply once to a reply but when i try and type another reply all i get is oops something went wrong,a mod had replied and then deleted their comment and now...
  3. Why was I banned? A simple question, but one that outlines a core issue within the policies...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned? A simple question, but one that outlines a core issue within the policies...: For around the 50th time I've been comm banned... yeah, wow big deal right? Well it is, because the reason for it is ridiculous. I am not a child and I understand when a ban is warranted, but...
  4. Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...: Can anyone answer this? The console is off. Has been off for days. There were no pending downloads to continue before turning off the console days ago. Why is the wireless up and active on an off...
  5. question about why xbox 360 games keep updating on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question about why xbox 360 games keep updating on xbox one: Sometimes i'll see like fable 2 needs a update for xbox one or other old xbox 360 backword games for the xbox one. I don't see anywhere about the why xbox 360 games get updates for the xbox one....
  6. Most ask question, still ponders me, why does everyone only have $14 ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most ask question, still ponders me, why does everyone only have $14 ???: Most ask question, still ponders me, why does everyone only have $14 ??? trying some online again, doing steal the drug missions, all any of these drug dealer I kill none of them has more then...
  7. Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...: Can anyone answer this? The console is off. Has been off for days. There were no pending downloads to continue before turning off the console days ago. Why is the wireless up and active on an off...
  8. why doesen't anyone; at microsoft, answer the questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    why doesen't anyone; at microsoft, answer the questions: Halllloooo is anyone out there??????+ d643ea16-1d88-4270-abbf-f037887a8f36
  9. Why do no one, from microsoft support, Answers all this questions???????????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do no one, from microsoft support, Answers all this questions???????????: hallllloooooo:::::. is any one there????? 016af448-fa34-4044-9981-c22104b65ac2
  10. Why can't we post questions in the support forum?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we post questions in the support forum?: It says start a new post if you cannot find a answer for your question. Sooo where exactly do i do post it?? There is no start new post in the support forum and if i reply to a post there, it...