Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly

Discus and support Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to play Grand Theft Auto V the Xbox 360 version on the Xbox One? And if so would it allow me to play online with a Xbox 360 friend??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kloutistic, Apr 19, 2021.

1. kloutistic
    kloutistic Guest

Is it possible to play Grand Theft Auto V the Xbox 360 version on the Xbox One?

And if so would it allow me to play online with a Xbox 360 friend??

(I plan to purchase it through here: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/GTA-V/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408a7)

:)

kloutistic, Apr 19, 2021
  2. supermm Win User

Backwards compatibility

3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox one not reading g 360 disc

4. zmaster2XXX Win User

backwards compatible games do not work online

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One features.

Hello Glen,

Thanks for coming to forums with your question. Yes the Xbox one X will play all Xbox one games. It will also play the original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are backward compatible. You can view the

list of available games
    for backward compatibility.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Y0daG33k Win User

Gears of War Triple Pack

This is a great question! To answer your question any game listed on the Backwards compatible list will work on the xbox one you can find that list here

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    In your situation you have to have the exact game on that list your best bet is to reach out to the game developer and let them know you want it backwards compatible. They don't know unless people like you tell them.

Thanks for your question.
Thema:

1. Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly - Similar Threads - Question Backwards Compatibly

2. Backwards compatibility question

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatibility question: Is the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility program coming back anytime soon? I really want Skate 2 and the amazing spiderman backwards compatible. submitted by /u/Halobams12 [link] [comments]
  3. xbox backwards compatibility question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox backwards compatibility question: Can you play xbox 360 and xbox one Disc games with xbox backwards compatibility on the xbox series x 5b611483-f7b1-43bd-bcad-962162b18514
  4. question/suggestion about the badging of Xbox Series X|S games vs backwards compatible...

in XboX Insiders
    question/suggestion about the badging of Xbox Series X|S games vs backwards compatible...: Currently, on the Xbox Series X|S, titles that are optimized for the new consoles have the X|S badge and Xbox One titles do not have a badge (unless from game pass/gold/ea play). Anyways, my...
  5. Backwards compatibility question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility question: If they resume the backwards compability program will it just be on xbox series x or will it come back to xbox one also? 57a68e35-7d89-4c44-af38-e4a81298975b
  6. Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.: If I own a game, say red dead 2 and it gets increased graphics for the Xbox series x. Will I have to pay for the Xbox series x version with increased graphics or will the Xbox one version get the...
  7. Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games: Hello I want to buy by the FF13 Trilogy on the xbox 360. But I heard that the trilogy is backwards compatibility. Does that mean that if I buy it on the 360 i can download it to the xbox one or do...
  8. Question on Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on Backwards Compatibility: If I were to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 on my Xbox One, would I also be able to sign into my account on my Xbox 360 and play it there? Thank you for your answers....
  9. Question about Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Backwards compatability: So i bought GTA san Andreas On my pc *windows store* before it was BC on Xbox one an im wondering if that Purchase is Playable on Xbox one? Or do i gotta buy another version for Xbox one (i wanna...
  10. Xbox One backwards compatibility related question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backwards compatibility related question: Question, I bought a game on the 360's market (digital) a while back, it's on the backwards compatibility list, how would I go about transferring it from my 360 to my Xbox One? The Walking Dead:...