Question XboxLIve and Xbox360

Discus and support Question XboxLIve and Xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a xbox360 American but I live in Paris (i'm french) and I would like to know if I could buy Watch Dogs on my French xboxlive accont .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Babulon98, May 28, 2014.

1. Babulon98
    Babulon98 Guest

Hello,

I have a xbox360 American but I live in Paris (i'm french) and I would like to know if I could buy Watch Dogs on my French xboxlive accont . Thank you for your answers.

Cordially

:)

Babulon98, May 28, 2014
  2. Lucaiz2
    Lucaiz2 Guest
    Socoooro

galera estou querendo saber se para jogar online no cs go do Xbox360 precisa de gold ou somente o xboxlive já basta?

[Translated]

I'm wondering if to play online on cs go Xbox360 need gold or only xboxlive is enough?

Lucaiz2, May 28, 2014
  3. fctkampioen
    fctkampioen Guest
    banned

bought a second hand xbox360.

after installing it says banned from xboxlive

fctkampioen, May 28, 2014
  4. KahNon40 Win User

why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half

It has changed by now. Also wondering why for army of two xbox360 only the demo is available and not the full game on xboxlive.
  5. Essamovich Win User

account is not permitted to download content with these rating

this is me from my old account,

where can i find "account management"

is it on xboxlive website or the xbox360 console?
  6. AngryCustomer543120 Win User

How is this acceptable from Xbox Live Support?

I can't login to my microsoft account from neither my xbox360 nor online via the website.

Where is "Remove all security info" located? Is this on Microsoft.com? Xboxlive?
  7. Sabre Kane Win User

windows phone for my avatar

Hi,

If I understand your question correctly, you want your XboxLIVE Avatar to show up on your Windows Phone?

If your XboxLIVE GamerTag is attached to the Windows LIVE ID you used to setup your Windows Phone it should show up under the XboxLIVE Tile on your phone. I hope that answers your question.
  8. H2O Dark Angel Win User

XBOX Live access in my country

hello FMHero.

When i got my xbox360,my country didnt suport xboxlive. But i could get a xboxlive gold account.

There is one bad and one good thing.

The good thing is that u can create a gold account using a adress from a country that suport xboxlive.

The bad thing is,if you want to dowload some DLC or other games that are REGION BLOCKED,maybe you cant dowload.

Hope that helps you.
Thema:

1. Question XboxLIve and Xbox360 - Similar Threads - Question XboxLIve Xbox360

2. Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question: So I bought metro exodus and when I went into manage game and add ons I noticed that I can download both of the DLCs without buying them. Is that normal? I'll gladly buy them if I like the game...
  3. MX Unleashed Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MX Unleashed Questions: 1. Was there anything missable in this game or could I replay any race? 2. Was there any promotional items in this game? 3. Was this one of the original Xbox games with Xbox Live features? 4 Is...
  4. Network error after update question

in XboX Insiders
    Network error after update question: [IMG] submitted by /u/Monjakey [link] [comments]
  5. The Touryst Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Touryst Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time/exclusive content in any version of this game? 2. Is there anything missable or could I revisit any area? 3. Is this game identical on all platforms...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Questions from a newbie about installing and airports.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Questions from a newbie about installing and airports.: I'm new to gaming but really like the look of Flight Simulator 2020. Can I play it on my PC? And do I need a joystick? Any recommendations? And can I fly from my local airport in the UK which is...
  7. Flight Simulator Install Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Install Question: I was pre-ordering Flight Simulator in prep for the launch in a couple weeks. In the dialog box where it asked upon which device I wished to install it, it said it didn't have any devices on...
  8. Question about Forza Horzion 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Forza Horzion 5: will forza horizon 5 be on xbox one b6d6b019-29b4-4c1d-a1b7-bcfa566d9fb8
  9. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:: Hi so, I bought an elite controller 2 back in January. I have a couple of questions about it that I can't seem to find the answers for anywhere, and Microsoft is pretty much ghosting me. Would...
  10. Troubleshooting questions for case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Troubleshooting questions for case review: Hello. I posted a case review a little under a week ago and never recieved an email about it and have been stuck on the under review page of the site for a while. I was wondering how long it...