Question XboxLIve and Xbox360

Discus and support Question XboxLIve and Xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a xbox360 American but I live in Paris (i'm french) and I would like to know if I could buy Watch Dogs on my French xboxlive accont .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Babulon98, May 28, 2014.

1. Babulon98
    Babulon98 Guest

Hello,

I have a xbox360 American but I live in Paris (i'm french) and I would like to know if I could buy Watch Dogs on my French xboxlive accont . Thank you for your answers.

Cordially

:)

Babulon98, May 28, 2014
  2. Lucaiz2
    Lucaiz2 Guest
    Socoooro

galera estou querendo saber se para jogar online no cs go do Xbox360 precisa de gold ou somente o xboxlive já basta?

[Translated]

I'm wondering if to play online on cs go Xbox360 need gold or only xboxlive is enough?

Lucaiz2, May 28, 2014
  3. fctkampioen
    fctkampioen Guest
    banned

bought a second hand xbox360.

after installing it says banned from xboxlive

fctkampioen, May 28, 2014
  4. KahNon40 Win User

why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half

It has changed by now. Also wondering why for army of two xbox360 only the demo is available and not the full game on xboxlive.
  5. Essamovich Win User

account is not permitted to download content with these rating

this is me from my old account,

where can i find "account management"

is it on xboxlive website or the xbox360 console?
  6. AngryCustomer543120 Win User

How is this acceptable from Xbox Live Support?

I can't login to my microsoft account from neither my xbox360 nor online via the website.

Where is "Remove all security info" located? Is this on Microsoft.com? Xboxlive?
  7. Sabre Kane Win User

windows phone for my avatar

Hi,

If I understand your question correctly, you want your XboxLIVE Avatar to show up on your Windows Phone?

If your XboxLIVE GamerTag is attached to the Windows LIVE ID you used to setup your Windows Phone it should show up under the XboxLIVE Tile on your phone. I hope that answers your question.
  8. H2O Dark Angel Win User

XBOX Live access in my country

hello FMHero.

When i got my xbox360,my country didnt suport xboxlive. But i could get a xboxlive gold account.

There is one bad and one good thing.

The good thing is that u can create a gold account using a adress from a country that suport xboxlive.

The bad thing is,if you want to dowload some DLC or other games that are REGION BLOCKED,maybe you cant dowload.

Hope that helps you.
Thema:

1. Question XboxLIve and Xbox360 - Similar Threads - Question XboxLIve Xbox360

2. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  3. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...
  4. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  5. Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]: Tenho um saldo de 15 reais na minha conta e queria comprar algo que custa 19 reais.É possível eu completar os 4 reais com o cartão de crédito? Se sim como faço isso? [Translation-I have a balance...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  8. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  9. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  10. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...