Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How come sometimes when I try to do mini games in some districs it tells me "not available" how can I make it available?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ziriux-9EA33CE7-D6C5-4323-AAFC-468FEBB578DE, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Question

How come sometimes when I try to do mini games in some districs it tells me "not available" how can I make it available?

:)

Ziriux-9EA33CE7-D6C5-4323-AAFC-468FEBB578DE, Nov 15, 2014
  2. snowfun87
    snowfun87 Guest
    Question

Hello,
    Sorry if this has been asked a lot or if it's me just being stupid. I'm confused. I just ordered the 1TB Spring Bundle from Microsoft and it says on the website (and everywhere else) that the games should be digital downloads. However, there were discs in the box. I'm installing Halo 5 and it is taking a while.

Was sending me the physical discs a mistake? Did I misunderstand the item description online? Are these actually digital versions but I'm downloading from a disc instead of a code?

Side note: The box was a little crushed on one corner but everything looked fine. When updating the system when I booted it up I kept getting errors. I tried a few different restart methods and it eventually worked. Really hope nothing is wrong with the system.
    ----
    Jon
    Internet FPT (@internetfptvn) | Twitter

snowfun87, Nov 15, 2014
  3. TheMultitude
    TheMultitude Guest
    Question

Mind you Halo is a huge game. That could be a big part of it.

TheMultitude, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Question

^^ I can see how people find it funny. I mean, if you have the sense of humor of a 12 year old, I bet it's a real hoot.
  6. Vade Satana Win User

question

You dont have to be the same character type. You do have to be the in the same alliance. If he is Aldmeri Alliance, then you need to be the same to join up on the. Same goes for the other two factions. But play the character you want, your gonna need to
    offset his skill sets with yours...
  7. {Parity} Win User

Questions

I run mine using a heavy duty power strip but I don't have anything else plugged into it and it works great. I have my console located to far away from a wall outlet to plug it directly into the wall outlet.
  8. WTom1 Win User

Questions

> If you cant and you do what will happen?

Surge protector. located too close to electronics and too far from earth ground, has a history of sometimes making damage easier. In rare cases, causing fires.

Some numbers. Voltage can drop so low that incandescent bulbs dim to 50% intensity. Connect a bulb to that power strip. Does it dim that much? Of course not. Because a power strip does nothing to affect performance (ie lower voltage). Meanwhile, an
    Xbox works just as fast and happy even when a bulb dims to 50% intensity.

What does an Xbox power supply do? Makes even low voltages irrelevant.

Recommended is a protector that will actually protect an Xbox and all other appliances. This connects low impedance (ie less than 10 feet) to what actually absorbs surges - earth ground. This proven solution (found in every facility that cannot have damage)
    is even necessary to protect power strip protectors. Costs about $1 per protected appliance. Best solution is also a least expensive one.
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. In game content question for flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game content question for flight simulator: i would like to know since there are multiple airplanes to choose from, will we have to buy planes or purchase add-ons for some planes.If yes what type of planes would we get for free.Thank you, I...
  3. A question about COD2019 modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question about COD2019 modern warfare: Hi guys, i, m going to buy cod modern warfare remastered2019. What,s your opinion. Does it worth to pay some usd? I have played the solo campaign in other console, it was fun but short. Anyway do...
  4. Just a question. not important.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just a question. not important.: Someone I know is claiming that if you have your account set as a home xbox and removed that account you would still be able to sign into it without re adding the account is this correct?...
  5. A question about achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question about achievements: Hi guys. As i am new to xbox, i have an amateur question. My console is shared between my cousin and i. So i am greedy for earning achievements just by myself. Is there anyway to delete...
  6. A question about games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question about games: Hi guys. I,m a new comer and it, s my first time joining xbox game pass. So i need to know which version of games are there in game pass? For example batman:arkham night. Is there...
  7. Question about missing COD modern warfare campaign pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about missing COD modern warfare campaign pack 1: I just bought the COD modern warfare disc at walmart, and after I start to download the game I only found the Spec Ops Pack 1, Multiplayer Pack, and Campaign Pack 2, am I missing the Campaign pack...
  8. question sur le jeu minecraft[Translation-question about the minecraft game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question sur le jeu minecraft[Translation-question about the minecraft game]: Bonjour, Je joue actuellement sur Xbox one la dernière version existante de Minecraft. Je me demandais si il était possible de transférer les serveurs presents sur Xbox one celui du format PC ou...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...
  10. Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.: Ive tried 11 times to get get somebody to call me back and keep getting Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question....