Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do i get to privacy and online settings on my account 52014e75-14ef-471a-9853-1d953e716f46 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ProGamer3, May 14, 2019.

1. ProGamer3
    ProGamer3 Guest

Question

How do i get to privacy and online settings on my account

:)

ProGamer3, May 14, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  4. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  5. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Good question....good question.....
  6. AdventSoul05 Win User

A question

Edit: Questions' not question >.<
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. I have a question about a refund I requested yesturday.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about a refund I requested yesturday.: Ok I know I might not get the refund from a game I didnt purchased. So yesturday its been 14 days since my younger brother purchased a game I didnt want so I had to make him a new account so he...
  3. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  4. Question about xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about xbox gift cards: Hi, So my friend lives in Hawaii, and I live in the US at the moment. He bought me 15$ gift card (US) for my birthday, but i never bothered to actually spend the money. Anyways, im going to my...
  5. two questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    two questions: I have two questions if they can answer 1-Can I use the same card that I use in the primary account in the secondary? 2-If I have the live gold in the main, I can use in the secondary too or...
  6. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495
  7. External hard drive question time!.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External hard drive question time!.: I am using 1TB external drive for games and 4TB for video. And have no problems at all. Last 2 years. But good idea from your side :) keep it up f8efca78-c04d-4739-a77c-d4f4675e29c6
  8. Color Depth Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Color Depth Question: Hello My question is With "Xbox One X", In the Xbox One X settings (display & Sound) Should I set the (Video Fidelity) To "Color Depth 30 bits per pixel (10-bit)", If my 4K HDR10+ TV is a 10 bit...
  9. Influence of gaming and violence question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Influence of gaming and violence question: I find it strange how desensitized we are to things. There is a lot that could be changed for the better. 64ec79a9-3fa1-4e81-8985-ee2ec42657d6
  10. Gta 5 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 question: I am recently switching from pc to xbox and one thing I hated was the cheaters on GTA 5 for pc to the point I quit playing it. My question is does GTA 5 on xbox have as big of a problem with...