Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When the GP ultimate comes out later this year i always buy one year gold card but will they have a new card buy a year with a year of gamepass will... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JOK3R J 83, May 15, 2019.

1. JOK3R J 83
    JOK3R J 83 Guest

Question

When the GP ultimate comes out later this year i always buy one year gold card but will they have a new card buy a year with a year of gamepass will that be possible if it would cost a little more since eone year gold is 60$ how about make a year of gold
    woth a year of game pass for 80$ or something like that

:)

JOK3R J 83, May 15, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. DerSanjoe Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Questions over question 🤔
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Good question....good question.....
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  3. Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question: Hey guys, New here. I was wondering if there was a way to hide certain games from showing up on my achievement list? It's adding steam games to my profile that I don't want. Is there a way to do...
  4. A question for the ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    A question for the ambassadors: I bet many of you have at least once responded to a comment about unfair bannings. and i would like to know your opinion on whether you believe. Bannings and how they are currently resolved are...
  5. Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: If you could get one game for free in the xbox store what game would it be? 179f4f2e-5c76-41b8-bdeb-bfce53517f6e
  6. question on outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question on outage: Hey there.. Why is my husband not having any issues? Its just me. e6adace6-62ba-4574-8a55-eea5e3aa6e36
  7. Another Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Question: If you owned Microsoft what would you do? d90dbea6-a01c-4631-a9c2-346eccfa534e
  8. Controller update questions for the team

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update questions for the team: Why when there is controller updates is it rarely mentioned to us insiders? & also why is there not notes on specifically what each one addresses? I got one after tonights skip update with no...
  9. Question

in XboX Insiders
    Question: How do I get the alpha ring and skip ahead alpha ring for the insiders app submitted by /u/SaDecalebtmb [link] [comments]
  10. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...