Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When the GP ultimate comes out later this year i always buy one year gold card but will they have a new card buy a year with a year of gamepass will... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JOK3R J 83, May 15, 2019.

1. JOK3R J 83
    JOK3R J 83 Guest

Question

When the GP ultimate comes out later this year i always buy one year gold card but will they have a new card buy a year with a year of gamepass will that be possible if it would cost a little more since eone year gold is 60$ how about make a year of gold
    woth a year of game pass for 80$ or something like that

:)

JOK3R J 83, May 15, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. DerSanjoe Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Questions over question 🤔
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Good question....good question.....
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...
  3. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  4. Ultimate Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Question: Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am...
  5. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  6. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  7. Question about Spotify 6 months free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about Spotify 6 months free: hi i bought game pass and the 6 months free spotify deal 3 days ago, but i can not find where my spotify code is or how to activate it anywhere. please can someone help. i have not been a...
  8. Gears 5 horde question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 horde question: can i play offline and how playing with locked slots with 4 bots if its online only and i keep getting booted from match saying something about connectivity issues net is fine xbox store is...
  9. New to Xbox One, A Few Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to Xbox One, A Few Questions: Hello all, I just got my Xbox One X this week, and it's my first console since an Xbox One E. I have a few questions about the console and accessories that I'm hoping you can answer: 1) The Xbox...
  10. Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy): Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois ?? J'ai acheter forza horizon 4 ultimate et...