Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i own a copy of a game (Terraria) for the xbox 360 would i be able to get a free copy of the xbox one edition? b7509c41-15d5-41da-8a34-b63e7dd37aa4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TornadoBlast, Aug 7, 2019.

1. TornadoBlast
    TornadoBlast Guest

Question

If i own a copy of a game (Terraria) for the xbox 360 would i be able to get a free copy of the xbox one edition?

:)

TornadoBlast, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. DerSanjoe Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Questions over question 🤔
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Good question....good question.....
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  3. Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]: Buenas tardes. Hace unos días pedí el reembolso del paquete golpe rojo de fortnite, hoy me notifican que ya se me devolvió el dinero y efectivamente si lo tengo recargado en mi cuenta de...
  4. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

in XboX Insiders
    unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

in XboX Insiders
    Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...: I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try...
  6. Question about Xbox Scarlett.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Scarlett.: So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I really don't want to have to get rid of them...
  7. 2 Questions :3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Questions :3: Hello, I have 2 questions here and hope that you can help me as a community. Question number 1: Is it possible to watch movies from a hard drive about 10TB in size on the Xbox One X without the...
  8. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  9. Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Simulator PC Beta Question: Has anyone actually played this? At the E3 convention they stated to sign up with Windows and Xbox Insider in order to try the beta and I have yet to see this pop up in any of the Insider Apps or...
  10. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...