Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i own a copy of a game (Terraria) for the xbox 360 would i be able to get a free copy of the xbox one edition? b7509c41-15d5-41da-8a34-b63e7dd37aa4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TornadoBlast, Aug 7, 2019.

1. TornadoBlast
    TornadoBlast Guest

Question

If i own a copy of a game (Terraria) for the xbox 360 would i be able to get a free copy of the xbox one edition?

:)

TornadoBlast, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. DerSanjoe Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Questions over question 🤔
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Good question....good question.....
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium question: If I upgrade to Premium for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC, will that apply to my iPhone app as well? Thanks. fbc0d729-c0c5-4414-a3d6-be26e53e51c9
  3. Question about multiple accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about multiple accounts: Greetings...my son has fortnite on xbox, ipad and his iphone. He has one account linked to my email and one to his moms email. Which both are then linked to separate epic accounts...he does not...
  4. BINGO Question

in XBoX on Windows
    BINGO Question: While playing Bingo and trying to daub/click on the called numbers, the numbers stick and there is alot of overlapping with time sequence. Like an overloaded system. This has been for awhile now....
  5. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help: Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus....
  6. Question about my account on the Xbox (Beta) PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about my account on the Xbox (Beta) PC app: I set up an account to play some games with the Xbox Game Pass I just purchased for 3 months. I set up my account entered my name and gametag. Afterwads I started my first download. But later on...
  7. سؤال عن خدمة Xcloud [Question about Xcloud]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    سؤال عن خدمة Xcloud [Question about Xcloud]: كيف استعمل خدمة جديد لي بث وحدة تحكم هل يجب ان احدث الى تحديث خاض بي Xbox insider [Translation-how do i use a new service for me to broadcast a controller do I have to update my xbox insider]...
  8. Update Question No. 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update Question No. 2: So I think my Xbox is enrolled in the insider program and I'm pretty sure that's why I have a new update. As i recently posted Im running off my phones hotspot and I can't install it and now I...
  9. Halo 5 jumping question [silly me!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5 jumping question [silly me!]: I admit I am new to gaming at 74, but all have been fairly intuitive and if we knew all the answers right away, well, it would then not be a game... BUT, in Halo 5 [beautiful!] at the first 15...
  10. Bleeding Edge - Ninja Theory Developer Update : Your Questions Answered Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge - Ninja Theory Developer Update : Your Questions Answered Video: Hello fellow gamers :-) For fans of Ninja Theory’s 4x4 team brawler, Bleeding Edge and those gamers curious about it, NT have released a Your Questions Answered developer update video that may...