Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you could get one game for free in the xbox store what game would it be? 179f4f2e-5c76-41b8-bdeb-bfce53517f6e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T_PZ, Aug 9, 2019.

1. T_PZ
    T_PZ Guest

Question

If you could get one game for free in the xbox store what game would it be?

:)

T_PZ, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. DerSanjoe Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Questions over question ๐Ÿค”
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Question

^^ I can see how people find it funny. I mean, if you have the sense of humor of a 12 year old, I bet it's a real hoot.
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Ark Genesis installation question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis installation question: Hey All, at the risk of looking extremely dumb rn, I need help. I installed the season pass, but when I open the game, it does not show up with any new maps or content. I uninstalled it and...
  3. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  4. Xbox Series X Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Question: I play on the Xbox One S, and I do not want to upgrade from One S to Series X. I play Legacy Console instead of Bedrock (Bedrock is inferior, tbh) and I am super worried about Series X replacing...
  5. Saw your PIN question comment

in XBoX on Windows
    Saw your PIN question comment: Yo I saw ur comment and the same thing happened to me. It asks for a pin i never set up, and also keeps on asking me to put in a PIN for the microsoft account that isnt mine that is on my laptop....
  6. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...: submitted by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1 [link] [comments]
  7. Question en rapport Avec les commandes vocales sur xbox (c'est un sujet sรฉrieux donc merci...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question en rapport Avec les commandes vocales sur xbox (c'est un sujet sรฉrieux donc merci...: [Title Translation-Question related With voice commands on xbox (it's a serious topic so thank you for not writing anything.)] Bonsoir, pour commencer je voulais essayer la commande " Xbox...
  8. Question about sales tax?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about sales tax?: I live in Tennessee that has a sales tax of 9.250% and am a little confused about how much tax is applied to Xbox Live orders. Is the tax rate the same regardless of the fact that its online or is...
  9. I have a question how do I play modern warfare

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question how do I play modern warfare: I have a question how do I play modern warfare I'm on android and using xbox streaming submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments]
  10. ๋งˆ์ธํฌ๋ž˜ํ”„ํŠธ ์œˆ๋„์šฐ 10์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์งˆ๋ฌธ.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ๋งˆ์ธํฌ๋ž˜ํ”„ํŠธ ์œˆ๋„์šฐ 10์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์งˆ๋ฌธ.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]: ์ด ๋ง‰ ์œˆ๋„์šฐ 10์œผ๋กœ ์—…๋ฐ์ดํŠธ ํ•ด์„œ ๋งˆ์ธํฌ๋ž˜ํ”„ํŠธ ์ฝ”๋“œ๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ–ˆ๋Š”๋ฐ, 2018.10.02 ์— ๋ฐ›์€ ์ฝ”๋“œ๋ผ ๋ชป ์‚ฌ์šฉ ํ•œ๋‹ค ํ•˜๋„ค์š”. ๊ทธ๋ž˜์„œ ๋งˆ์ธํฌ๋ž˜ํ”„ํŠธ ์‹ ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ์—์„œ ๋‹ค์‹œ ๋ฐ›์„์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค ํ•˜๋˜๋ฐ ์–ด๋””์„œ ๋ฐ›์„์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‚˜์š”? [Translation-I just updated to Windows 10 and used the code to do...