Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x needs to do a hard factory reset my question is will I lose all of my dlc content that the bundle I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AubreyLee1, Oct 1, 2019.

1. AubreyLee1
    AubreyLee1 Guest

Question

My xbox one x needs to do a hard factory reset my question is will I lose all of my dlc content that the bundle I purchased

:)

AubreyLee1, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. DerSanjoe Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Questions over question 🤔
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Good question....good question.....
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  3. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...
  4. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  5. Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]: Tenho um saldo de 15 reais na minha conta e queria comprar algo que custa 19 reais.É possível eu completar os 4 reais com o cartão de crédito? Se sim como faço isso? [Translation-I have a balance...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  8. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  9. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  10. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...