Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x needs to do a hard factory reset my question is will I lose all of my dlc content that the bundle I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AubreyLee1, Oct 1, 2019.

1. AubreyLee1
    AubreyLee1 Guest

Question

My xbox one x needs to do a hard factory reset my question is will I lose all of my dlc content that the bundle I purchased

:)

AubreyLee1, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. DerSanjoe Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Questions over question 🤔
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Question

^^ I can see how people find it funny. I mean, if you have the sense of humor of a 12 year old, I bet it's a real hoot.
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Family sharing, games question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing, games question.: I have tried to look through previously asked questions but did not see the answer. I currently have 2 xboxs in the house. Game sharing is up and running, now I want to add another for my...
  3. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less): With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc...
  4. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  5. Family passcode lost and personal question to available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family passcode lost and personal question to available: Hi I bought my Xbox 360 secondhand and the previous owner can’t remember the family code or the personal question for me to change the passcode and unlock certain content. please help? cheers...
  6. Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question): I have two wired Xbox One controllers at home (the Duke and a powerA Enhanced controller) and when I play using the Duke, the rumble goes off in the powerA controller. Does anyone know how to fix...
  7. Please awnser my question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please awnser my question: Hi guys and mr phil i have an xbox one x i love it my question is when are you guys gonna bring streetfighter x tekken to xbox its not in the market on xbox but its on the microsoft market place ?...
  8. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  9. Xbox one Keyboard and Mouse Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Keyboard and Mouse Question: Hello, I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring and am having issues with my Corsair M65 Pro RGB Mouse. When I play Call of Duty Modern warfare it defaults to Mouse button 4 also the last update for 2019...
  10. Formatting External hard drive questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Formatting External hard drive questions.: I just bought 4TB external hard drive for my Xbox one S. It prompted me to format it and I selected the non-media option. 1. Should a progress bar be displayed? 2. How long will it take to...