Questions about booking games

Discus and support Questions about booking games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to know when you pay for a game you booked Is the day paid or paid when you book it paid? 12b240dc-4c63-4d28-ad41-abf6827a2d16 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monoverde888, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Monoverde888
    Monoverde888 Guest

Hi, I wanted to know when you pay for a game you booked
    Is the day paid or paid when you book it paid?

:)

Monoverde888, Jun 11, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm assuming you mean pre-order. It depends which form of payment you use. If it's credit/debit card, then the payment is taken around 10 days before release of the game. If paid by credit from your Microsoft account, the money is paid straightaway.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Monoverde888,

In order to answer your question, we'll need more information on what you are referring to. First of all, can you elaborate what do you mean by "booked"?

Are you asking how the payments are processed or where to find the purchase history of a game you recently bought?

If you can give a more detailed description on what you are trying to achieve, we can figure out the best answer for you.
  4. The Lady Bastet Win User

Kolbjorn barrow

Never mind, I ran around trying to touch all the plates and the door opened. I didn't need to go past the swinging blades and I found the dragon priest. I didn't do the book though. I have a question about the books. Aren't we supposed to learn ome thing
    from each book as we find it? I learned nothing from the book of changes.
  5. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Black book question.

[quote user="The Lady Bastet"]

I saw the orbs but I guess I never actually scrolled over them to see a dialog option. *smacks face with hand* thank you, she said sheepishly.

[/quote]
    [​IMG]
  6. The Lady Bastet Win User

Black book question.

I saw the orbs but I guess I never actually scrolled over them to see a dialog option. *smacks face with hand* thank you, she said sheepishly.
Thema:

1. Questions about booking games - Similar Threads - Questions booking games

2. Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question: Hey guys, New here. I was wondering if there was a way to hide certain games from showing up on my achievement list? It's adding steam games to my profile that I don't want. Is there a way to do...
  3. A question for the ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    A question for the ambassadors: I bet many of you have at least once responded to a comment about unfair bannings. and i would like to know your opinion on whether you believe. Bannings and how they are currently resolved are...
  4. Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: If you could get one game for free in the xbox store what game would it be? 179f4f2e-5c76-41b8-bdeb-bfce53517f6e
  5. question on outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question on outage: Hey there.. Why is my husband not having any issues? Its just me. e6adace6-62ba-4574-8a55-eea5e3aa6e36
  6. Another Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Question: If you owned Microsoft what would you do? d90dbea6-a01c-4631-a9c2-346eccfa534e
  7. Controller update questions for the team

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update questions for the team: Why when there is controller updates is it rarely mentioned to us insiders? & also why is there not notes on specifically what each one addresses? I got one after tonights skip update with no...
  8. Question

in XboX Insiders
    Question: How do I get the alpha ring and skip ahead alpha ring for the insiders app submitted by /u/SaDecalebtmb [link] [comments]
  9. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...
  10. Error code 0x97e107df question was locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x97e107df question was locked?: Error code 0x97e107df when I start my madden 20 Xbox1 digital version. And my last question was locked and a link put on it that just sent me to home page? Halp!...