Questions about booking games

Discus and support Questions about booking games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to know when you pay for a game you booked Is the day paid or paid when you book it paid? 12b240dc-4c63-4d28-ad41-abf6827a2d16 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monoverde888, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Monoverde888
    Monoverde888 Guest

Hi, I wanted to know when you pay for a game you booked
    Is the day paid or paid when you book it paid?

:)

Monoverde888, Jun 11, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm assuming you mean pre-order. It depends which form of payment you use. If it's credit/debit card, then the payment is taken around 10 days before release of the game. If paid by credit from your Microsoft account, the money is paid straightaway.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Monoverde888,

In order to answer your question, we'll need more information on what you are referring to. First of all, can you elaborate what do you mean by "booked"?

Are you asking how the payments are processed or where to find the purchase history of a game you recently bought?

If you can give a more detailed description on what you are trying to achieve, we can figure out the best answer for you.
  4. The Lady Bastet Win User

Kolbjorn barrow

Never mind, I ran around trying to touch all the plates and the door opened. I didn't need to go past the swinging blades and I found the dragon priest. I didn't do the book though. I have a question about the books. Aren't we supposed to learn ome thing
    from each book as we find it? I learned nothing from the book of changes.
  5. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Black book question.

[quote user="The Lady Bastet"]

I saw the orbs but I guess I never actually scrolled over them to see a dialog option. *smacks face with hand* thank you, she said sheepishly.

[/quote]
    [​IMG]
  6. The Lady Bastet Win User

Black book question.

I saw the orbs but I guess I never actually scrolled over them to see a dialog option. *smacks face with hand* thank you, she said sheepishly.
Thema:

1. Questions about booking games - Similar Threads - Questions booking games

2. Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions: I have a couple of questions regarding the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I’d appreciate your assistance! • Is Discord to Ambassadors as Reddit is to Insiders? XB probably operates a Discord server...
  3. Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.: Okay, so the sale says $1 for first month and that all my xbox live subscription time that I already own (about a year) will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate for no additional charge. but, when...
  4. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...
  6. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  7. General question about Xbox one consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    General question about Xbox one consoles: I've only just recently switched to an Xbox one S console. Been using Wii and Wii U for a long time. Anyway, my question is if for some reason my console stops working and I have to get another...
  8. Ultimate Game Pass question

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass question: Like a lot of people, I signed up for Ultimate Game Pass during E3. It converted my current subscriptions like I had read it would. But it’s also still showing that I have Xbox Live Gold and Game...
  9. PC Game Pass Sync Question

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass Sync Question: Does anyone know if the PC game Pass has a sync option so you can save your progress on one device and pick up the progress on another device? d0ed357b-a278-4724-a5c0-74a20f86d7d0
  10. xbox one controller play battery pack pc question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller play battery pack pc question: I was wondering if there was a way to get my controller to automatically re-sync to Bluetooth after recharging the battery play pack when I unplug the cable from my USB the light flashes like it's...