Questions about booking games

Discus and support Questions about booking games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to know when you pay for a game you booked Is the day paid or paid when you book it paid? 12b240dc-4c63-4d28-ad41-abf6827a2d16 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monoverde888, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Monoverde888
    Monoverde888 Guest

Hi, I wanted to know when you pay for a game you booked
    Is the day paid or paid when you book it paid?

:)

Monoverde888, Jun 11, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm assuming you mean pre-order. It depends which form of payment you use. If it's credit/debit card, then the payment is taken around 10 days before release of the game. If paid by credit from your Microsoft account, the money is paid straightaway.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Monoverde888,

In order to answer your question, we'll need more information on what you are referring to. First of all, can you elaborate what do you mean by "booked"?

Are you asking how the payments are processed or where to find the purchase history of a game you recently bought?

If you can give a more detailed description on what you are trying to achieve, we can figure out the best answer for you.
  4. The Lady Bastet Win User

Kolbjorn barrow

Never mind, I ran around trying to touch all the plates and the door opened. I didn't need to go past the swinging blades and I found the dragon priest. I didn't do the book though. I have a question about the books. Aren't we supposed to learn ome thing
    from each book as we find it? I learned nothing from the book of changes.
  5. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Black book question.

[quote user="The Lady Bastet"]

I saw the orbs but I guess I never actually scrolled over them to see a dialog option. *smacks face with hand* thank you, she said sheepishly.

[/quote]
    [​IMG]
  6. The Lady Bastet Win User

Black book question.

I saw the orbs but I guess I never actually scrolled over them to see a dialog option. *smacks face with hand* thank you, she said sheepishly.
Thema:

1. Questions about booking games - Similar Threads - Questions booking games

2. Question About Signing Up When Underage

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Signing Up When Underage: Is there anyway for me to sign up for xbox insider when I am underage by sending something to my parents or do I just have to wait for two more years? submitted by /u/FlamesFire101 [link]...
  3. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  4. JuJu Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JuJu Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time content? 2. Is this game identical on all platforms? I'd like to know because the game will be available for gold later this month....
  5. A little question

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little question: v-bucks toady and i checked my other device for them.Do i need to enter the game on xbox?Because i buyed from the shop next ot the game.I heard i need to wait 24 hours from the buy.Last time i bid...
  6. A question about changing my xbox e-mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    A question about changing my xbox e-mail: My xbox profile is currently using an e-mail that is my mom's. If I change my xbox e-mail, will it affect anything she does with the microsoft account? 33084f9f-4e01-47ce-8a81-9f38c26f7652
  7. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  8. Just a easy question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just a easy question: I was wondering if u managed to fix the sign in account problem? If u didn't then when will it be fixed? 6d06188b-33f0-4ca3-b6b4-721568c55a8d
  9. Two questions about the xbox one system software.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two questions about the xbox one system software.: My xbox one S isn't currently able to connect to the net, because all I have atm is unlimited mobile data and no hotspot access My questions are, A. Is there a spot in the settings somewhere...
  10. Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts

in XboX Insiders
    Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts: Of those experiencing the cutouts how many of you are using external ssds/hdds? I played a game installed internally for about 6 hours and had no audio cutouts hopped onto one of my games stored...