Questions about Headsets

Discus and support Questions about Headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, My girlfriend and I were looking to stream on Mixer. We were wondering if there was a way of equipping two mics locally so that we can both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SJD1_2_3, Jul 11, 2019.

1. SJD1_2_3
    SJD1_2_3 Guest

Questions about Headsets

Hello all,

My girlfriend and I were looking to stream on Mixer. We were wondering if there was a way of equipping two mics locally so that we can both be heard on the stream? (for example, is it possible by connecting headsets to two separate Xbox One controllers)?
    Also, has anyone had any trouble using the Rig 300HS on Xbox One? We've plugged it in but not getting any sound (the other headphones work fine). Many thanks in advance!

:)

SJD1_2_3, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Questions about headsets.

Yeah that serves me right for recommending them to everyone!! LOL
  3. Maccadooooooooo Win User

is your pink connector on your headset cable connected to your tv.
  4. neilhorgan Win User

5. I Luv Doughnuts Win User

[quote user="andykod77"]

I been using x11s for a while now and just ordered the turtle beach dss to convert them into 7.1 surround sound can't wait for them to come should be here tomoz . All the reviews I've seen about the dss are really positive

[/quote]

I got the DPX21's which have the DSS 7.1 bundled in.. good thing.
  6. I Luv Doughnuts Win User

Turtle Beach Earforce DPX21 are universal, i got a pair, game audio come through the headset so u can hear extra stuff like footsteps etc, they're awesome with skyrim.
Thema:

Questions about Headsets

1. Questions about Headsets - Similar Threads - Questions Headsets

2. Headset question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset question: my son has a headset which plugs into the jack socket on the controller the sound keeps going in and out while he is playing and the microphone isnt working at all can anyone help with some advice...
  3. Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question: Hi All, Picked up the Microsoft brand chat headset, and when I plug it in I see the headset icon on the screen and it looks like it works but I don't hear any game audio in the headset and when I...
  4. Sony DH800: Question about Headsets:

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony DH800: Question about Headsets:: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) DH800: Question about Headsets: A dedicated headset for Xbox is definitely sure to work best. That being said, I've had success with the adapter using regular headsets...
  5. Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles: Hi guys and gals Is it possible to connect my turtle beach stealth 500x, which includes a transmitter and USB cable, to two different Xbox ones at the same time? I recently bought a hdmi switch...
  6. Xbox One Special Edition Headset Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Special Edition Headset Question: I am an online disc jockey and am looking for a decent headset/mic for my pc. I would also love a new headset mic for my xbox one. Can I use the nice looking Special Edition Headset that came out...
  7. Question: on xbox headset adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: on xbox headset adapter: is the XBOX ONE Stero headset adapter compatable with the Turtlebeach PX3 headset? 3586fa9b-e519-4567-b8d1-0b87365b3715
  8. Question about the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter: I know you need an Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter, but would that actually allow me to use my x32s to communicate with other people through voice chat? Or does it not work regardless? I would...
  9. Xbox Stereo Headset Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset Question: If I were to buy an Xbox One controller with a 3.5 MM jack, can I plug in my stereo headphones to chat AND hear audio, or do I absolutley need an adapter? TY in advance!...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Question.: If I buy this will I be able to use my iPhone earbuds or will I have to go the other way and buy a TB headset? 37812a16-a560-46fe-8529-75ee91cc975d