Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!

Discus and support Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone! The SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot items will be delivered directly to your SMITE account within 14 days from the event date.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mister Quimby, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!

Hey everyone!

The SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot items will be delivered directly to your SMITE account within 14 days from the event date. You will receive a notification in the SMITE client when the Xbox-branded Amaterasu skin, ward skin, and jump stamp are
    delivered to your account.

:)

Mister Quimby, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Slavino112
    Slavino112 Guest
    Smite console league mixpot

Never received mixpot rewards for watching smite console league summer finals. I was told to post here and an ambassador would be able to help.

Slavino112, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Smite Xbox Lan Mixpot

It's CyberZilla. I watched the SMITE Xbox LAN on July 21-22, but I didn't get my MixPot, which included an Xbox exclusive skin

for Amaterasu and some extra goodies, even though I had my Microsoft, Hi-Rez and Mixer accounts linked. I want the Mixpot

as soon as possible Help me, please. The link to it is here: Xbox on Twitter

CyberZilla968, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Scaluh2 Win User

Anyone know if there's games similar to League of Legends on xbox one?

Smite is probably one of the most played MOBAs on XBOX so if you enjoy League of Legends you may enjoy Smite. Smite also has a professional league that is broadcasted on Mixer if you're interested in eSports.
  5. jean lucasmacedo Win User

Mixpot Amaterasu SWC skin

Last week Smite had the promotion: "If you're watching the SCL Summer Finals and you're an Xbox player, you can receive an Amaterasu skin and other digital goodies, courtesy of Mixpot! Watch the stream while signed into Mixer with your Microsoft account,
    and get your rewards!"

I watched the stream with my account but I haven't received anything. They said to contact Xbox about it. Could you guys look into it for me?
  6. iDems HD Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

MK 11, Rocket League, and SMITE. Good mixture :)
  7. iDems HD Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

MK 11, Rocket League, and SMITE. Good mixture :)
  8. Northern Lass Win User

Mixpot

I never received a message about watching the E3 stream but I have some items appear on my order history today, the smite one states E3 Mixpot. Have you checked your order history on microsoft.com?
Thema:

Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!

1. Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here! - Similar Threads - Questions receiving SMITE

2. xbox one question

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one question: I'm thinking of buying a Xbox one ,but I have a few questions I'm trying to find out about it. #1 Is it a all digital system, or can it play my Xbox 360 game disks also.. #2 Witch is the best...
  3. game pass ultimate question?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate question?: so a friend of mine wants to get the pass too, he's thinking about getting the ultimate to get the 6 months spotify premium too, so my question is: is this 6 months spotify premium offer still...
  4. Question about Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Backwards compatability: So i bought GTA san Andreas On my pc *windows store* before it was BC on Xbox one an im wondering if that Purchase is Playable on Xbox one? Or do i gotta buy another version for Xbox one (i wanna...
  5. A few questions about Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few questions about Project Scarlet: So I have a few questions about Project scarlet. to start with I am an avid follower of Xbox and while I have a PS4 and Switch there really only for game exclusives, Playstation hasn’t seen my...
  6. Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring): Is anyone having stream delay on the Mixer tab? I never had this problem when it was the app but since I’ve been forced to move to the tab I realize there is a 15-30 second delay. It also does not...
  7. Question: When are we receiving the cash from Xbox Rewards Points?

in XBoX Rewards
    Question: When are we receiving the cash from Xbox Rewards Points?: Hello there. And happy holidays! I already have 14,000 Xbox Reward credits (= $14.00) and I can't see the button to make an early deposit. But, when I scroll down on the Rewards website, I see...
  8. Question! Can you receive old, deactivated gamer tags? Xbox says gamertags are deactivated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question! Can you receive old, deactivated gamer tags? Xbox says gamertags are deactivated ...: So I wanted to receive a gamertag. It says it is taken, but when searching it up it comes as deactivated. Is it possible to have it reactivated onto my profile? Thanks for your help....
  9. Question on DVB-T2 (digital TV in HD) in Germany when using the digital TV receiver accessory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on DVB-T2 (digital TV in HD) in Germany when using the digital TV receiver accessory: Hi The digital TV receiver accessory sold by MS is supposed to support DVB-T2 (digital TV in HD) according to the packaging. But it's not so in Germany. I assume the Xbox just doesn't support the...
  10. Question on toslink audio from xbox one to stereo receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on toslink audio from xbox one to stereo receiver: I just bought my son an xbox one and want to get audio to come out of sony receiver via toslink just like i had his 360. I connected the toslink to the xbox one and other end to receiver. No...